Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you get fatigued by some types of games faster than others?

On 11/14/2021 at 9:24 PM, Justin11 said:

Their is an extent I can be saving puzzles, and the next thing I'll simply accrue is fatigue due to how difficult it is. 

Seriously, it gets to me that hard that I have quit most puzzle games that I have been into and most likely never to return to them. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it gets to me that hard that I have quit most puzzle games that I have been into and most likely never to return to them. 

I don't see myself too returning to those uninteresting puzzle games, they aren't what I like since they aren't pushing me to keep playing. 

On 11/16/2021 at 9:02 AM, Justin11 said:

I don't see myself too returning to those uninteresting puzzle games, they aren't what I like since they aren't pushing me to keep playing. 

If you hate them, it's better to push them off and play better games. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Recently, I have been getting bugged off with playing FIFA games. I'm not sure if it's as a result of their bugs and glitches but it bores me. 

Seriously, no one likes those bugs and glitches. It's really frustrating to one's gameplay. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you hate them, it's better to push them off and play better games

Already they aren't on my list of favourite games, I don't install puzzle games via my gaming device, unless it is attached via an open world game, then I can test my hands on it, but it shouldn't be too hard. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you hate them, it's better to push them off and play better games. 

Seriously, no one likes those bugs and glitches. It's really frustrating to one's gameplay. 

I have had it up to here with the bugs that are filled in FIFA games. I almost broke my controller one time as a result of the bugs frustration. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have had it up to here with the bugs that are filled in FIFA games. I almost broke my controller one time as a result of the bugs frustration. 

It would be a big stupidity to break your console controller as a result of a stupid game bug. Rather, I would quit the game and play another. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's not worth it mate - just stop playing Fifa. It'll save you lots of time, money and your sanity. I've had friends who destroyed expensive TVs and monitors because of Fifa and completely regretted it when they calmed down.