Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you prefer games where health, etc. regenerates, or not?

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

In such games, you don't have to wait for it too long because it gets filled up once it's down. So, most of your resources are all in tact for you. 

Because am good in farming, I always have enough resources to use when I really needs them. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Their is nothing more annoying like, playing a video game that makes use of timer. Meaning, if I fail to achieve the expected goal within a certain duration of time in the game, automatically I missed out. 

How do you mean? I can't seem to understand the point you made here my friend.. 

14 minutes ago, Boblee said:

How do you mean? I can't seem to understand the point you made here my friend.. 

Ohh, I was expressing my downtime with arcade games, which is a block-chain simulator game, where you'll pick out any video game of your choice to play and earn points too. Due to the timer aspect of it, which you're given like, a minute to execute the game task. So, if you can't meet up with the game time, you missed out.

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some gamers don't really care much about that at all as long as they are able to enjoy their game even with all the difficulty it comes with. 

Yes, they don't care because they're enjoying it that way. Normally, I don't like changing difficulties, but when my experience is very low on the game, I do the needful by adjusting the difficulty to be plessing a little. 

9 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Since there's no difference using health pack and waiting for the players to regenerate by themselves I'll rather use health packs if I have the resources. Sometimes waiting can be annoying.

It's actually the way the video game is designed to make playing a lot easier for you most of the time with how your resources gets blown. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's actually the way the video game is designed to make playing a lot easier for you most of the time with how your resources gets blown. 

I always make sure to manage my resources because I didn't find it easy getting them and I can't afford to spend real cash on purchase of resources.

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

With not having too much time to invest in playing too long and difficult now, it's a feature that most gamers are buying the idea now. 

That will be like blowing up video games to be unreal. It is just like having unlimited health supplies. Such wouldn't make sense because competition will be very less intense. 

10 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

I always make sure to manage my resources because I didn't find it easy getting them and I can't afford to spend real cash on purchase of resources.

It's the best thing that you can do for yourself when playing video games that really requires you to have a lot of it in order to win. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That will be like blowing up video games to be unreal. It is just like having unlimited health supplies. Such wouldn't make sense because competition will be very less intense. 

Well, some gamers really appreciate that now because it really helps them with their gameplay and get the best out of it. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, some gamers really appreciate that now because it really helps them with their gameplay and get the best out of it. 

Yeah, I understand that their are gamers who enjoys such kind of scenario in games. But for me, it wouldn't give me that motivation when I have everything in the game. 

On 3/6/2022 at 7:35 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, I understand that their are gamers who enjoys such kind of scenario in games. But for me, it wouldn't give me that motivation when I have everything in the game. 

To each and their own, it's most likely going to be very difficult for all video games players to love the same thing at the same time. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

To each and their own, it's most likely going to be very difficult for all video games players to love the same thing at the same time. 

Yes, because minds are diverse. Their is no way we'll have same choice, it differs. 

On 11/7/2021 at 4:14 PM, Justin11 said:

I love it they way, when my health, stamina regenerates passively. GTA series games are like that, soccer games are like that. Where you have to relax at a point and refill your strength, or simply moving over to the next event or level to regenerates. 

Most soccer games are like that and I like it that way since I can be sleeping while the players refill their energy. It gives me a lot of opportunity to do other things.