Register Now
StaceyPowers

Who are your favorite reviewers?

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

This is actually another incredible review carried out by angry Joe on Resident Evil 8 and it says a lot of things that some people didn't pick out in the game initially when they played it first.

That's interesting that Angry Joe point out what's beneficial in the game through the review set out for Resident Evil 8. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Angry Joe and watchmojo are gaining recognition with their incredible video game reviews. If they aren't doing well users here wouldn't have rated them high. 

Exactly, they have been so good with their reviews that gamers can't do anything when it comes to games without checking them out for their insight on the game. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, they have been so good with their reviews that gamers can't do anything when it comes to games without checking them out for their insight on the game. 

Yeah, they've been superb, I've seen their work-rate so far, and I'm pleased with it. My next video game on YouTube will come from either WatchMojo specifically, then alternative will be from Angry Joe. 

19 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, they've been superb, I've seen their work-rate so far, and I'm pleased with it. My next video game on YouTube will come from either WatchMojo specifically, then alternative will be from Angry Joe. 

Most of the time when I want to laugh a little bit, I make use of Angry Joe's reviews because he's got a huge sense of humor. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

Most of the time when I want to laugh a little bit, I make use of Angry Joe's reviews because he's got a huge sense of humor. 

xD 😅, I love hilarious reviews too. Especially when I'm feeling bored and wanting to laugh off, and get some useful information too, around games. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

xD 😅, I love hilarious reviews too. Especially when I'm feeling bored and wanting to laugh off, and get some useful information too, around games. 

Exactly, it's not just blank hilarious reviews but it comes in bit from time to time. If it's just hilarious reviews, it's gonna turn into a comedy. 

17 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, it's not just blank hilarious reviews but it comes in bit from time to time. If it's just hilarious reviews, it's gonna turn into a comedy. 

Lol, I got what you said bro. I know it wouldn't be made hilarious all through, because they are in serious business too, to make gamers get useful gaming review. 

23 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, I got what you said bro. I know it wouldn't be made hilarious all through, because they are in serious business too, to make gamers get useful gaming review. 

Yeah, that sense of pause to get a relief in the review makes it somewhat very interesting as viewers looks forward to that. 

15 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, that sense of pause to get a relief in the review makes it somewhat very interesting as viewers looks forward to that. 

That's what's motivating when seeking for reviews about sets of video games you want to get information about, and you get excellent result from reviewers point of view, such is magnificent. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Seriously, Angry Joe knows exactly what he's doing with the narrative he's using for his reviews and it's pulling a lot of traffic. 

8 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, Angry Joe knows exactly what he's doing with the narrative he's using for his reviews and it's pulling a lot of traffic. 

I believe his vibes are simply leading him to success via his video game review contents at YouTube. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, he's very good at that and it's why he's channel have grown so much over the years. 

That's something which is very consistent with hard work. There is no way it's not going to pay off when you give it your all.