Register Now
StaceyPowers

What current gen games have you played the most since getting your console?

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I believe that the wait for Playstation 5 is still going to be a long one because there ain't any update about it till now. 

I tried searching for update too, concerning it's availability, their is no concrete info contending to that. It will take a while for Sony to make it readily available. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

That was what my mind focused on in the past when I struggled to make out for PS4 and a gaming PC. Now my focus isn't on repeating myself but moving up, and PS5 is an option now for me. 

I think that you should just keep the hopes of getting Playstation 5 one sided for now because it's not available for anyone to purchase it. 

2 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I think that you should just keep the hopes of getting Playstation 5 one sided for now because it's not available for anyone to purchase it. 

xD, i am optimistic, I know I can't get it now. What about in the future, can't I get it then? 

xD, i am optimistic, I know I can't get it now. What about in the future, can't I get it then? 

Well, the future isn't fixed in my opinion. There is no way you would be able to tell exactly when it's going to be right? 

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

Well, the future isn't fixed in my opinion. There is no way you would be able to tell exactly when it's going to be right? 

I believe that PS5 will become available in the future, and their is every possiblity for me to get it then. 

I believe that PS5 will become available in the future, and their is every possiblity for me to get it then. 

If you are saying the future without any specifics, there is nothing to hold on to. Even Sony doesn't know when they will have it available. 

20 minutes ago, Heatman said:

If you are saying the future without any specifics, there is nothing to hold on to. Even Sony doesn't know when they will have it available. 

Okay, no problem. I will wait whenever Sony makes it available I'll get into it. If they don't, then I'll look for other options. 

2 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Okay, no problem. I will wait whenever Sony makes it available I'll get into it. If they don't, then I'll look for other options. 

It's only those that were very lucky to pick up the PS5 when it came out immediately that are really playing so much games on it now. 

18 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I tried searching for update too, concerning it's availability, their is no concrete info contending to that. It will take a while for Sony to make it readily available. 

There is nothing on the game anywhere for now. Yes, it's definitely going to come out available with time but it's not now. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I know that they are working on it as quickly as possible as they can but we all have to be patient with them at least. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

I know that they are working on it as quickly as possible as they can but we all have to be patient with them at least. 

A lot of gamers are already worn out from waiting for the PlayStation 5. It's been a hard one for most of us including myself.