Register Now
StaceyPowers

What current gen games have you played the most since getting your console?

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If you keep on pushing, their will be less excitement in the game as time pushes. The best is to go break, and feel energize again, then, start somewhere again. 

It's why when it comes to new generation console game's, it's very important that you take your time to pick out the best to play. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's why when it comes to new generation console game's, it's very important that you take your time to pick out the best to play. 

Yeap, their are much better games we never played yet, we might be thinking the ones we've played is the best, until then, when we find that better option, it will surprise us. 

15 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, just like I have picked out Horizon Forbidden West and Elden Ring for me to play more this year, it's definitely going be interesting. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, just like I have picked out Horizon Forbidden West and Elden Ring for me to play more this year, it's definitely going be interesting. 

There are still more games that are going to come out this year for us to play. So, you will definitely get more games to play. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their is no current video games I can get on my current console, unless I get my laptop on time. 

Seriously, you would be cut off from playing most games that are being released now. It's you and old games. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their is no current video games I can get on my current console, unless I get my laptop on time. 

It's very frustrating that you are yet to upgrade on your gaming system. You should haw done that by now. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's very sad I'm unable, but by next month I'll be getting a gaming PC soon. 

Seriously, I really hope that you do it because you have left out in the cold for a while now with all games that you can't play. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I really hope that you do it because you have left out in the cold for a while now with all games that you can't play. 

It's something very frustrating indeed, that I can't play modern games on my own personal gaming device due to how outdated it is. I've already considered buying a brand new laptop as a number one priority. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's something very frustrating indeed, that I can't play modern games on my own personal gaming device due to how outdated it is. I've already considered buying a brand new laptop as a number one priority. 

The sooner you can have the Playstation 3 replaced, the better for you believe me because there are so many of games you have to catch up with. 

48 minutes ago, Boblee said:

The sooner you can have the Playstation 3 replaced, the better for you believe me because there are so many of games you have to catch up with. 

Yes bro, sooner I'll dash away with PS3 games. Only time will tell, and the time is even closer, it is on my top wish-list to buy a laptop very compatible with quality games.