Register Now
StaceyPowers

What current gen games have you played the most since getting your console?

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes bro, sooner I'll dash away with PS3 games. Only time will tell, and the time is even closer, it is on my top wish-list to buy a laptop very compatible with quality games. 

And another gamer will have to be stuck and suffering from what you did as well when playing the games on it. 

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Game is better on PS4 too, in case you lack the funds for PS5 when it becomes available. At least you can have much new games to play on PS4 which isn't that way on PS3. 

The latest console generation will always offer a better game that than older generation consoles. PS5 will be better than PS4. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

And another gamer will have to be stuck and suffering from what you did as well when playing the games on it. 

Exactly, I know some gamers too are suffering from same fate with me. But sooner it will be over for me. If not for my bills trippling everyday, I ought to have secured a gaming laptop and also a PS4. But now, it has shifted my plans to get them in the next 2-3 months. 

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Game is better on PS4 too, in case you lack the funds for PS5 when it becomes available. At least you can have much new games to play on PS4 which isn't that way on PS3. 

For the fact that you can play some Playstation 5 games on PlayStation 4 makes it a wonderful because PS5 is huge. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

For the fact that you can play some Playstation 5 games on PlayStation 4 makes it a wonderful because PS5 is huge. 

No doubt, PS5 is huge, I can't get it at the moment, but if it happens to come to me this year, I'll feel ecstatic. Meanwhile, I love my PS4 thou, it took my time to get it. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

The latest console generation will always offer a better game that than older generation consoles. PS5 will be better than PS4. 

Their is nothing to say much about it, it is boldly written that PS5 is the better option. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

No doubt, PS5 is huge, I can't get it at the moment, but if it happens to come to me this year, I'll feel ecstatic. Meanwhile, I love my PS4 thou, it took my time to get it. 

Yeah, that's very nice of playing on PS4. At least, you wouldn't get caught off from some games on PS5 already. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

The backwards compatibility of the console games is an extra edge it comes with which gamers are very happy about. 

If they don't have that backwards compatibility feature enabled these consoles, it's going to be very frustrating and critical for a lot of gamers. 

On 3/22/2022 at 8:12 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's very nice of playing on PS4. At least, you wouldn't get caught off from some games on PS5 already. 

Because, majority of games that goes Live on PS5 is also compatible with PS4, only few options can be said mainly for PS5. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Because, majority of games that goes Live on PS5 is also compatible with PS4, only few options can be said mainly for PS5. 

It's good to have some Playstation 5 games play on Playstation 4 but a lot more better to actually play the games on PS5. 

On 3/23/2022 at 10:13 AM, Heatman said:

If they don't have that backwards compatibility feature enabled these consoles, it's going to be very frustrating and critical for a lot of gamers. 

When a lot of gamers can't get or purchase Playstation 5 because it's not available, and they can't such games on PS5 on their PS4, it's going to be very hard. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's good to have some Playstation 5 games play on Playstation 4 but a lot more better to actually play the games on PS5. 

It is tremendous that way, that PS5 games are compatible with PS4. It's a dual option worth considering, even if it will be best to play on PS5. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It is tremendous that way, that PS5 games are compatible with PS4. It's a dual option worth considering, even if it will be best to play on PS5. 

They had to make it that way because they know very well that most gamers wouldn't have access to PS5 immediately.