Register Now
StaceyPowers

What current gen games have you played the most since getting your console?

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I don't think they care about market research, because if they do, they wouldn't have instilled their current policy of F2P. 

Seriously, they don't necessarily because if they do that, they will definitely know how the market is set up for their fans. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

A lot of gamers are playing so much more on the new games that came out. It's only few that are playing 2021 games now. 

Apart from the popular video games that came out recently like, Horizon Forbidden West, Elden ring, which other do you know again? 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, they don't necessarily because if they do that, they will definitely know how the market is set up for their fans. 

That's how it caused them dropping off on the pecking order. They couldn't wait to get the better of the games before bringing the F2P system, and it devastated lots of it's fans, making them losing lots of them in the process. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have had my Playstation 4 for years now, so I wouldn't even call it new because all my focus is now on Playstation 5 and playing on it. 

At least you still have new games purchased on your Playstation 4 and play them now irrespective of your having all eyes on the PS5 prize. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

At least you still have new games purchased on your Playstation 4 and play them now irrespective of your having all eyes on the PS5 prize. 

Yeah, that's for sure. I have both Horizon Forbidden West and Elden Ring already. Still planning on getting Gran Turismo 7 as well. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's still going to be a long time till we can access getting Playstation 5 and in the mean time, we play what we have. 

Edited by Heatman

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's for sure. I have both Horizon Forbidden West and Elden Ring already. Still planning on getting Gran Turismo 7 as well. 

That's definitely going to cover up for a while for you till at least December time when Playstation 5 might be available. 

24 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I am not getting Elden ring at the moment, let me play Horizon Forbidden West for some time to get desensitized to it, then I'll consider getting the other. 

If you ever get desensitized with playing Horizon Forbidden West, I really doubt if you would keep on playing it for a while. 

12 minutes ago, Boblee said:

If you ever get desensitized with playing Horizon Forbidden West, I really doubt if you would keep on playing it for a while. 

I really don't know, I'll play as my strength can carry me in the action packed video game. 

On 3/15/2022 at 2:48 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I really don't know, I'll play as my strength can carry me in the action packed video game. 

If the video game have worn you out, it's definitely very important that you take some time off the game for you to recollect. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

If the video game have worn you out, it's definitely very important that you take some time off the game for you to recollect. 

Not really that I've lost interest, but it wasn't that funny then, due to how frequent I've been playing it. I got what you said right, I've already done that.