Register Now
m76

How to choose a gaming chair?

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

As far as I'm concerned, being a completionist doesn't add anything more to me as a gamer but rather it will add more stress for me. 

That's it, since I knew nothing comes in for me playing it far too rush, I simply stay cool, and enjoy it slowly until I get tired of playing. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's it, since I knew nothing comes in for me playing it far too rush, I simply stay cool, and enjoy it slowly until I get tired of playing. 

Imagine instead of having fun with your games and you ended up being pissed and aggravated. 

On 12/8/2021 at 2:16 PM, Boblee said:

Are you serious now? How's the usage been for the time being? 

Needs to be replaced now, the butt shows on the chair as I stand up and it has cracks, but still goes up and down and it's not as comfort

On 12/12/2021 at 1:26 PM, Empire said:

Needs to be replaced now, the butt shows on the chair as I stand up and it has cracks, but still goes up and down and it's not as comfort

The cracks are normal thing when it comes to some leather that's used in making a chair. It happened with my sofa one time in the past. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

The cracks are normal thing when it comes to some leather that's used in making a chair. It happened with my sofa one time in the past. 

That's actually how it happened to my own sofa some year ago. I think that I still have the picture on my smartphone. Yeah, I do, just look at it!! IMG_20211213_234151.thumb.jpg.6f724a46f63fae21e1725e0bb6b01f28.jpg

Leather cracks like crazy. Just take a look at my wheelchair's seat. Ignore the floor. My dog knocked a bunch of stuff over including my trash can. I just haven't gotten down on the floor to clean it all up. Bulldog's are a major pain in the ass, despite being cute as hell.

IMG_0188.JPG

Edited by The Blackangel

4 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Leather cracks like crazy. Just take a look at my wheelchair's seat. Ignore the floor. My dog knocked a bunch of stuff over including my trash can. I just haven't gotten down on the floor to clean it all up. Bulldog's are a major pain in the ass, despite being cute as hell.

IMG_0188.JPG

Seriously, that's really frustrating with leathers. Does it mean that there isn't any kind of leather material that wouldn't crack when it's used for long? 

I have no idea. All I know is that I prefer felt to leather. My other wheelchair (which we affectionately named "The Beast") has a simple bath mat on the seat. The thing is enormous, and strictly an emergency chair in case something happens to the one I normally use. My skin sticks to the leather on that chair so bad that I didn't have a choice but to put something on there.

On 12/11/2021 at 10:25 PM, Heatman said:

In life, you have to do the things that helps you to get by, otherwise you will find it very difficult to cope with what's happening with you. So, it's a yes to the video games. 

Yeah, for sure. No matter how I feel infuriated around video games, I simply prefer gaming because it is part of my curiosity therapy. Without it, I wouldn't stay happy alone, it gives me the comfort to stay alone without feeling bored. 

19 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I have no idea. All I know is that I prefer felt to leather. My other wheelchair (which we affectionately named "The Beast") has a simple bath mat on the seat. The thing is enormous, and strictly an emergency chair in case something happens to the one I normally use. My skin sticks to the leather on that chair so bad that I didn't have a choice but to put something on there.

Once the leather touches my skin too much, it heats up too much that I sweat all over. It's even why I don't get to sit on my sofa too much. 

With my skin, it’s as if someone sprayed glue between me and whatever I’m sitting on. I have to have something between me and the actual material. During summer when it’s hot out, leather becomes a natural glue factory. It’s why my windows are cracked open a few inches all summer long. Even when it rains. Except with my Camaro. She parks in the garage. My baby gets special treatment.

I know that makes me sound like a guy, but I’ve dreamed about this car for 35 years.

Edited by The Blackangel

37 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

With my skin, it’s as if someone sprayed glue between me and whatever I’m sitting on. I have to have something between me and the actual material. During summer when it’s hot out, leather becomes a natural glue factory. It’s why my windows are cracked open a few inches all summer long. Even when it rains. Except with my Camaro. She parks in the garage. My baby gets special treatment.

I know that makes me sound like a guy, but I’ve dreamed about this car for 35 years.

These leather companies must have heard a lot of such reviews about their products and should have done something about it by now. I most times cover the surface of the leather before sitting on it. 

Ps. There is nothing wrong with a lady loving a car. You have watched Fast and Furious, Letty was a lady she she can damn drive well. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's actually how it happened to my own sofa some year ago. I think that I still have the picture on my smartphone. Yeah, I do, just look at it!! IMG_20211213_234151.thumb.jpg.6f724a46f63fae21e1725e0bb6b01f28.jpg

This really looks awfully bad man. How can they make a seat leather to be this wacky? Shit, I hate this really a lot. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

These leather companies must have heard a lot of such reviews about their products and should have done something about it by now. I most times cover the surface of the leather before sitting on it. 

Ps. There is nothing wrong with a lady loving a car. You have watched Fast and Furious, Letty was a lady she she can damn drive well. 

Actually, I haven't. I've never seen any of them. Muscle guys with muscle cars just isn't my thing when it comes to movies. Hell muscle guys aren't my thing at all in any capacity.

8 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Actually, I haven't. I've never seen any of them. Muscle guys with muscle cars just isn't my thing when it comes to movies. Hell muscle guys aren't my thing at all in any capacity.

Here one her race scenes in the movie. She's a one hell of a racer.