Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you prefer large scale shooters?

Sure. I used to play a lot of Call of Duty, which I consider to be a large scale shooter, especially with warzone now. Battlefield is considered a large scare shooter as well, but has seen better days in recent years. I like large scale shooters as long as they're done right and are fun. 

I far prefer large-scale modes such as Call of Duty: Modern Warfare's Ground War (Infected GW is to die for), but I don't mind the tighter-knight skirmishes of Black Ops: Cold War. I was even hooked on the Zombies mode Outbreak which is a sandbox, but again, I can't deny my love of the more claustrophobic survival modes.

I may well subscribe to Origin's service just to play the new Battlefield, as I do enjoy those large scale conflicts. It's the one place I feel brave enough to engage in a sniper battle, albeit poorly.

Edited by Withywarlock

23 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Sure. I used to play a lot of Call of Duty, which I consider to be a large scale shooter, especially with warzone now. Battlefield is considered a large scare shooter as well, but has seen better days in recent years. I like large scale shooters as long as they're done right and are fun. 

Yeah, provided they are made right and fun as well. I love game characters that appears via large scale, it makes it look more fantabulous. 

On 12/5/2021 at 1:13 AM, Kane99 said:

The constant need for internet connection when playing Battlefield 2042 is one of the things that really bugged me off the game. Yeah, it's a large scale shooting game but that shit is crap. 

I rather do CSGO that has not got a very large scale, then that being said I do play Battlefield and and we all know what that's like to get into 😛 Keep on getting killed so easy. Also just the fact that you don't need any of the console hand-holding on PC shows that it's far better to play FPS games on PCs with proper mouse and keyboard combo.

21 hours ago, Empire said:

I rather do CSGO that has not got a very large scale, then that being said I do play Battlefield and and we all know what that's like to get into 😛 Keep on getting killed so easy. Also just the fact that you don't need any of the console hand-holding on PC shows that it's far better to play FPS games on PCs with proper mouse and keyboard combo.

Battlefield franchise used to be a promising game but as of late, everything have gone to shit and the developers says screw you. 

On 12/5/2021 at 1:13 AM, Kane99 said:

I used to be a very good fan of Battlefield games as a large scale shooter game but Battlefield 2042 disappointing me so much. I'm not sure if I would play the next Battlefield game release. 

On 5/15/2022 at 9:21 PM, Boblee said:

I used to be a very good fan of Battlefield games as a large scale shooter game but Battlefield 2042 disappointing me so much. I'm not sure if I would play the next Battlefield game release. 

They are slowly killing off the game or they have killed it off completely because at least 5 of my friends have given up on Battlefield. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

They are slowly killing off the game or they have killed it off completely because at least 5 of my friends have given up on Battlefield. 

I'm not even bothered too much about what they do with the game. There are so many other large scale shooting games to play. I have already had Battlefield replaced in my game's playing options. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm not even bothered too much about what they do with the game. There are so many other large scale shooting games to play. I have already had Battlefield replaced in my game's playing options. 

So, which shooting game did you replace Battlefield with? I would have easily used COD but I'm even losing interest in the franchise. I'm still holding out on it to see what Microsoft would do with it since they bought up Activision-Blizzard.