Register Now
StaceyPowers

What existing video game series do you think will still be around in 50 years?

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

EA care about making games, they never cared making it look wonderful for perfect user's experience. Their battlefield series recently is disappointing just like FIFA series. 

I'm just looking at you like fishes used to look at people because you're getting me confused now 😩

3 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I'm just looking at you like fishes used to look at people because you're getting me confused now 😩

I got what you've said, I am a FIFA lover, but it doesn't mean I wouldn't criticize them when I see something disappointing around their games. 

33 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I got what you've said, I am a FIFA lover, but it doesn't mean I wouldn't criticize them when I see something disappointing around their games. 

I see, that's truthful of you because it's actually the reason why I dropped their games since last year before the release of FIFA 22.

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

I see, that's truthful of you because it's actually the reason why I dropped their games since last year before the release of FIFA 22.

Lol, that's okay buddy, I simply have to speak purely from my own experience. What was the last EA FIFA game you played last? 

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

From the looks of it, it's definitely going to be very difficult for you to quit playing FIFA. It's the same thing with me and Top Eleven Football Manager. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

The Oregon Trail seems to be the longest video game series being 49 years and 3 months now. How far can it still go before it's done? 

Do they still make games? I see the last game they played was in 2011. But i guess it counts if there was one so recent. I'm doubting we see any sequels anytime soon. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

From the looks of it, it's definitely going to be very difficult for you to quit playing FIFA. It's the same thing with me and Top Eleven Football Manager. 

Yes, with the current look of things,just as you've said it, I wouldn't dash FIFA series. Unless EA makes too disastrous decisions to the game and again it goes to shitty, then I'll definitely move off from the series. 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, with the current look of things,just as you've said it, I wouldn't dash FIFA series. Unless EA makes too disastrous decisions to the game and again it goes to shitty, then I'll definitely move off from the series. 

Top Eleven Football Manager have done several trash updates for the past few years now and I'm still stuck with them. It's really frustrating when you love such games too much. 

19 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Do they still make games? I see the last game they played was in 2011. But i guess it counts if there was one so recent. I'm doubting we see any sequels anytime soon. 

The Oregon Trail: American Settler was their last one in 2011. They should have had another one by now based on their time gap to each new release. They might be dead, I'm not really sure. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

The Oregon Trail: American Settler was their last one in 2011. They should have had another one by now based on their time gap to each new release. They might be dead, I'm not really sure. 

Who knows. The Oregon trail isn't that popular of a series. It may be famous for its initial release, but i can't imagine their sequels interested a lot of people. Maybe earlier sequels, but I doubt any of the recent releases. Idk, I don't see it as one of those games. Or those franchises I should say. 

6 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Who knows. The Oregon trail isn't that popular of a series. It may be famous for its initial release, but i can't imagine their sequels interested a lot of people. Maybe earlier sequels, but I doubt any of the recent releases. Idk, I don't see it as one of those games. Or those franchises I should say. 

It's most likely why they have never released another one since 2011 till now which has been a very long time. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Top Eleven Football Manager have done several trash updates for the past few years now and I'm still stuck with them. It's really frustrating when you love such games too much. 

I never got to play that football game, so, I wouldn't back your claims better. But I believe, you wouldn't pour out your disappointment of the game impressed you.