Register Now
Justin11

Do you love music more than gaming?

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Is it the most wanted edition or any other version? 

I love the soundtracks of the most wanted edition of NFS. I don't listen to external soundtracks when I am playing NFS most wanted. 

The Most Wanted part of the game Need for Speed is something that offers more than the other series in my opinion. 

51 minutes ago, Heatman said:

That's what most people do when they really love their games so much. Music can't come in between. 

Yeah, gaming has been part of my life since I turned 6 and has always been there for me. I listen to music every day but idk i dont think about it as much. I'm not as passionate about it like I am with gaming.

20 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

If I had to choose I would pick music.  I listen to music every day but I can go weeks without gaming.

Wow, that's interesting. I have seen some people like that. When it comes to music, it's part of their life always. 

6 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I don't appreciate music when I play games. That is not to say that the developers that put music there did a mistake, but I like playing games with the music pretty low.

The music and soundtrack used in games are a good blend to the games. I wouldn't have it any other way. 

Combining music and video games means life, removing the music from video games, means no life. I can't do without music while gaming. Even as I'm writing this, I'm still listening to music. Music allows me to prolong activities offline and online.

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

The music and soundtrack used in games are a good blend to the games. I wouldn't have it any other way. 

If you stay in neighborhood where sounds are not well appreciated, you are likely to play with the sound quite low and not worrying. I understand that playing with the game music on is also unique though. 

3 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

If you stay in neighborhood where sounds are not well appreciated, you are likely to play with the sound quite low and not worrying. I understand that playing with the game music on is also unique though. 

I think that we are still saying the same thing because the music are well welcomed for me as long as they are good music. 

5 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I do love good music but not the loud ones at all. The loud one's are very annoying and ear piercing that weak me so much to listen to.