Register Now
Justin11

Do you love music more than gaming?

On 3/20/2022 at 2:10 PM, Heatman said:

Pink Floyd is one of my all time favorites band song. There is a sense of uniqueness in their songs that thrills me a lot. 

Have you watched The Wall, their concept Album?

38 minutes ago, Candy Stick said:

I have to say yes, because I am more into tunes than I am with gaming. I take my phone with me all of the time to listen to music. But I think prior to 2003, gaming mattered more to myself than any music I love today. 

What really happened today that the reverse is the case? I am talking about the music bring the more prefered option than video games. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

I do love good music but not the loud ones at all. The loud one's are very annoying and ear piercing that weak me so much to listen to. 

I can handle the soft music especially when I sleep. The loud ones are not really cool with me unless when I am out there partying with friends. 

16 hours ago, Patrik said:

music and gaming aren't both on the same category to compare between them actually (atleast how i see them 😛 ), so i prefer both the same way 😄

Having both of them in your game will always be the best bet because it's going to make it more complete to enjoy. 

6 hours ago, Candy Stick said:

It's just that I seldom ever play games. But when you play music, it relaxes you. Provided it's music you like. If it's repetitive trance music or something, it's not fun. It's obnoxious.

My brother does that shit of playing a particular song in a repetitive trance, and the shit can hit my nerves really hard. 

I understand that music is general, no one on Earth that doesn't enjoy music of different genres. But for me, gaming settles my mind when it is facing difficult times especially when I have something motivating me to play, and when I have new games to play. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Having both of them in your game will always be the best bet because it's going to make it more complete to enjoy. 

i didn't actually meant to game while listening to music, i meant music and gaming as two different things 😄

On 3/24/2022 at 2:19 PM, Patrik said:

music and gaming aren't both on the same category to compare between them actually (atleast how i see them 😛 ), so i prefer both the same way 😄

Whoever says that they are the same thing with music and the game itself is really a joker because they are definitely not the same. 

9 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I can handle the soft music especially when I sleep. The loud ones are not really cool with me unless when I am out there partying with friends. 

It depends on how tired and worn out that I am which would determine if the music is going to affect my sleep or not. 

According to Michael Jackson, he titled one of his album track 'Music and Me, which shows how addicted he is with music, it is just his second life, he breadths music back then. Same with me, I breadth music, it motivates me, helps me to kill dizziness and sleep when I don't want it. 

On 3/14/2022 at 5:18 AM, Heatman said:

My current music Playlist have over 10,000 songs in it and a lot of albums that I have not played in years. There is no way my game's are going out the window because of the game's music. 

Do you have any Cloven Hoof?

On 3/16/2022 at 11:16 PM, Justin11 said:

Video games goes together with music, I enjoy both the external and in-game soundtracks of a video game. 

Some gamers even add extra source of music to their gaming because the one they have in the game isn't enough for them.