Register Now
Techno

Favorite Games Of 2021

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Resident Evil Village, FIFA 22, Dead-loop, Hitman 3, etc, are just video games that wouldn't pull off from my mind, the best I purchase last year. 

The next Resident Evil video game that I'm looking out for to play is when they make the remake of Resident Evil 4.

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

The next Resident Evil video game that I'm looking out for to play is when they make the remake of Resident Evil 4.

I've seen the remake of the 7th edition. Maybe Capcom will consider making one around RE 4, who knows, let's see how it unfolds in the future. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

I've seen the remake of the 7th edition. Maybe Capcom will consider making one around RE 4, who knows, let's see how it unfolds in the future. 

Resident Evil 7 remake? You mean to say Resident Evil 7: Biohazard right? It sold 10 million copies worldwide in 2021. 

27 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's impressive number of sales and the money recouped from it's sales. You're there, that's the game I meant. 

There are so many video games that's sold more than that number by a mile. How many copies of GTA 5 do you think has been sold by now? 

On 2/2/2022 at 2:45 AM, Boblee said:

Returnal is one game that I really didn't enjoy that well when I played it. I can't seem to find out why it's like that with me. 

Returnal has 82 percent Metacritic ratings, which means most of the players playing the game are loving it. The graphics are amazing and sound is wonderful. However, the game is comparatively difficult.

12 hours ago, egghead said:

Returnal has 82 percent Metacritic ratings, which means most of the players playing the game are loving it. The graphics are amazing and sound is wonderful. However, the game is comparatively difficult.

Probably, it's as a result of its level of difficulty that makes it very hard for me to adjust to the video game quite easily. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

A lot of gamers have already dumped their 2021 games ever since the release of Horizon Forbidden West. 

I wouldn't dump a game that I spent over $50 on easily simply because I had purchased a new 2022 game for around $50+ too. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I have already completed playing Hitman 3 and it's something that I really enjoyed playing amongst 2021 games. 

I hope that you didn't rush the game like I almost did but later decided to play it slow and steady!? 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have already completed playing Hitman 3 and it's something that I really enjoyed playing amongst 2021 games. 

Hitman 3 is a game I like so much and it's definitely one of my favourite 2021 games although I couldn't complete the game.