Register Now
StaceyPowers

What’s the most you’ve spent on gaming all at once (not including console purchases)?

The highest I've spent on a video game excluding console is '$59, which is the amount I spent on GT 7. None of my controllers cost that much, the highest I've gotten a controller is $30 for my PS3. As for PS4, I never purchased any new controller yet, because my current PS4 comes with a controller from a friend. 

Being a console player, it took me a while before I made the decision to start playing on PC.

After making that decision, there was a lot of things that I needed to buy in order to be able to play on PC and enjoy it.

I had to get a gaming headset, a keyboard, mouse and a new gaming chair. All these cost me more than $900.

I'm even considering getting a new gaming laptop because I can't be using my work laptop for playing games.

The most recent gaming gadget that I purchased recently which was almost at $300 was my new VR Headset. It took me a while before I could make the decision to try out playing with VR Headset. After getting it and testing it out, I wasn't disappointed with the buy because the experience and gaming using it was worth it 1000%. 

13 hours ago, Maxi said:

Being a console player, it took me a while before I made the decision to start playing on PC.

After making that decision, there was a lot of things that I needed to buy in order to be able to play on PC and enjoy it.

I had to get a gaming headset, a keyboard, mouse and a new gaming chair. All these cost me more than $900.

I'm even considering getting a new gaming laptop because I can't be using my work laptop for playing games.

Wow, you're taking up on a huge budget at once. It's not really a must for you to do all of them at once, you know that right? Unless of course the money isn't the problem for you at all, then there's nothing to worry about. 

I would have to say around $120 for a single game, that's not even with other things with it like teacups XD regarding money spent on playing games to get games going is liuke $800 for almost a new CPU and motherboard XD. 

6 hours ago, Empire said:

I would have to say around $120 for a single game, that's not even with other things with it like teacups XD regarding money spent on playing games to get games going is liuke $800 for almost a new CPU and motherboard XD. 

That's quite a substantial amount to spend in games at once. The highest I spent in a stretch was when j decided to upgrade the interior of my gaming room by adding some extra gadget like a new gaming chair, gaming mouse, wall light and the lot, I spent about $500 on those stuff.

On 5/30/2022 at 5:00 AM, Jasmin said:

I spent $24 for Assassin's Creed Valahalla. This is the highest amount I spent in a game all at once.

I love how frugal you are with your spending on playing games. It's not something that most of us are good at. 

On 5/23/2022 at 8:41 PM, Maxi said:

I hope that you have been enjoying your time playing on PC ever since you started? It's not easy switching from console to PC, so take your time. 

On 5/24/2022 at 10:10 AM, Heatman said:

Wow, you're taking up on a huge budget at once. It's not really a must for you to do all of them at once, you know that right? Unless of course the money isn't the problem for you at all, then there's nothing to worry about. 

Some gamers have the money and I believe that it's better to buy them all at once if you have the money. By doing so, you will will be getting a better discount. 

It will be overload for me buying all video game items at once, even if I have the money. I will gradually build it up, or at least buy in separate weeks. Because I wouldn't put every of my activities around video games, I got stuffs to attend as well. 

19 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Some gamers have the money and I believe that it's better to buy them all at once if you have the money. By doing so, you will will be getting a better discount. 

Yeah, if you have the money, it's not a problem at all to get all of them at once. The discounts will be more than 20% depending on the store used.