Register Now
StaceyPowers

What video game do you think of the most in general?

On 3/3/2022 at 5:11 AM, Heatman said:

There are so many AAA video games that's dominating the gaming industry now and it's why Minecraft have fallen off the perking order. 

Well actually, you cannot say Minecraft has fallen from the game order, it is still most played game after PUBG and CrossFire. A game that was released 11 years ago is still being played with the same interest.

42 minutes ago, egghead said:

Well actually, you cannot say Minecraft has fallen from the game order, it is still most played game after PUBG and CrossFire. A game that was released 11 years ago is still being played with the same interest.

That's absolutely how it's been for the game for years. Probably, some gamers don't seem to like playing it that much. 

16 hours ago, egghead said:

In as much as it's fall off the game order doesn't mean that it's no longer being played well. But it's dropped a little bit compared like how it was before. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

In as much as it's fall off the game order doesn't mean that it's no longer being played well. But it's dropped a little bit compared like how it was before. 

I agree with you on this. It's a two different thing. Falling off the game order is different from gamers quit/stopped playing Minecraft. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's what I was trying to say. Whike the 700 players on Minecraft is nothing compared to 1000 players on PUBG, but that's still a lot of players compared to a lot of popular games

5 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

I agree with you on this. It's a two different thing. Falling off the game order is different from gamers quit/stopped playing Minecraft. 

That's the simple and honest truth there because when you look at it very closely, you will come to understand that it's still making millions of dollars for the brain behind it. 

On 3/11/2022 at 7:33 AM, Boblee said:

That's the simple and honest truth there because when you look at it very closely, you will come to understand that it's still making millions of dollars for the brain behind it. 

Exactly. Falling off the game order does not really matter as long as they're making their millions.

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

I believe that it's something that you need to look at from the other angle and take some time off, so that you can clear your mind. 

Yeah, I actually did that last night and it helped clear my mind and slept well for this morning. Let's see what I can play today. Maybe Horizon Forbidden West. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I actually did that last night and it helped clear my mind and slept well for this morning. Let's see what I can play today. Maybe Horizon Forbidden West. 

Playing Horizon Forbidden West is definitely a very good way to start your Sunday off. Maybe after I have napped, I will play. 

On 3/13/2022 at 11:38 AM, Boblee said:

Playing Horizon Forbidden West is definitely a very good way to start your Sunday off. Maybe after I have napped, I will play. 

It's been a while I played this horizon forbidden west. Been really busy lately but I'll try to play it soon

On 3/13/2022 at 11:38 AM, Boblee said:

There is a friend of mine who plays only the game Horizon Forbidden West now, saying that he's going to complete it before leaving it. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is a friend of mine who plays only the game Horizon Forbidden West now, saying that he's going to complete it before leaving it. 

Isn't it going to be boring for him to be playing just one video games for months? 

Edited by Boblee