Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you plan for the end of a game?

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Wow, this game Ninja Gaiden II looks very serious like something that's going to be very difficult to play. When did it come out? 

I have been playing the game for a while now and it's quite captivating as well as being a very difficult game. 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's always appalling to drive your dream team to FIFA world cup final at the highest level via then PES football game. 

FIFA games doesn't appeal to me anymore, no matter what features they have set up in the game because they always give the same thing. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

FIFA games doesn't appeal to me anymore, no matter what features they have set up in the game because they always give the same thing. 

You've said it severally, their is no problem. I am still sticking to the game as a football lovers who is also playing amateur football. 

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You've said it severally, their is no problem. I am still sticking to the game as a football lovers who is also playing amateur football. 

I still play football very well, at least once every week especially on Sunday's. It's one of my ways of keeping fit all the time. 

On 2/26/2022 at 9:22 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Seriously, I don't really think that it's something that I can ever over stress because the game really irked me very well. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, I don't really think that it's something that I can ever over stress because the game really irked me very well. 

xD, your frustration is shown very well around EA FIFA. Just move on, and allow us who fancy the game to continue driving our buggy sport game xD.

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

I still play football very well, at least once every week especially on Sunday's. It's one of my ways of keeping fit all the time. 

That's great, you've shown you're a football lover, with couple of things you've posted around football here on VGR. I hope you're good in playing the game IRL?

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's great, you've shown you're a football lover, with couple of things you've posted around football here on VGR. I hope you're good in playing the game IRL?

I'm more of a fan than a player. The way I fear getting injured is what makes me stay away from playing it in real life. 

30 minutes ago, Yaramaki said:

I always get an empty feeling when i beat a game,especially games that you put a 50+ hours in orso. Like what i'm going to play now and sometimes i don't have the motivation to start a new game.

Try out playing Dying Light 2 that's got 500 hours of gameplay. You will be happy the game is about to be completed. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm more of a fan than a player. The way I fear getting injured is what makes me stay away from playing it in real life. 

Hahaha, you always amuse me with your chats, I couldn't hold myself from laughing herd on this. It is always like that for some persons going into soccer. Injuries are inevitable, as a soccer player you'll always have that in mind.