Register Now
StaceyPowers

What historic settings do you want to see recreated in video games?

3 minutes ago, Darth said:

I was going to say an open world game around the time that dinosaurs existed but I guess that is already a game with ARK.

I would love a game based around the 1900s that is like the TV show, Peaky Blinders. Being a gangster in the UK would be quite an interesting game. I don't think something like that has been made before. Mafia is the closest one but that's obviously not set in the UK

I think that L.A Noire offered something very close to the gangster gameplay that you talked about. 

18 hours ago, Darth said:

I was going to say an open world game around the time that dinosaurs existed but I guess that is already a game with ARK.

I would love a game based around the 1900s that is like the TV show, Peaky Blinders. Being a gangster in the UK would be quite an interesting game. I don't think something like that has been made before. Mafia is the closest one but that's obviously not set in the UK

There are lots of games already that's made on dinosaurs existence. I think that Jurassic world or something is the game's name and it's an open world game. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

There are lots of games already that's made on dinosaurs existence. I think that Jurassic world or something is the game's name and it's an open world game. 

These are some of the exciting New Dinosaur games that's supposed to come out last year 2021. I'm sure how of them that came out eventually. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm guessing that you are talking about Jurassic World Evolution? I wouldn't really consider that an open world game since it's more of a strategy game where you build and manage your own Jurassic World park. It's a pretty good game though

9 hours ago, Darth said:

I'm guessing that you are talking about Jurassic World Evolution? I wouldn't really consider that an open world game since it's more of a strategy game where you build and manage your own Jurassic World park. It's a pretty good game though

Yeah, that's the game though and you're correct, it's more of a strategy game. I did like it a bit. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

These are some of the exciting New Dinosaur games that's supposed to come out last year 2021. I'm sure how of them that came out eventually. 

I'm definitely picking out a few games from here and see how good they are made. 

On 1/29/2022 at 6:58 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's the game though and you're correct, it's more of a strategy game. I did like it a bit. 

I'm definitely picking out a few games from here and see how good they are made. 

Which ones did you later pick out from the Dinosaur games or you are yet to make your decisions on anyone till now? 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Strategy, survival, adventure and creative are a cool modes when it comes to gaming missions, anyone is accepted by me. 

Most of the time, I don't really enjoyed playing Strategy video games but as for survival, and adventure games, they are my favorite. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

Most of the time, I don't really enjoyed playing Strategy video games but as for survival, and adventure games, they are my favorite. 

Strategy at times is a bit more trickery, if you aren't observant you will encounter lots of repeat, since you're simply using your brain to device strategy to make progress yo the next level of game. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Strategy at times is a bit more trickery, if you aren't observant you will encounter lots of repeat, since you're simply using your brain to device strategy to make progress yo the next level of game. 

It's one of the biggest challenge that I have ever experienced in playing such kind of games and it gets harder as the day goes by. 

On 2/11/2022 at 12:41 AM, Justin11 said:

Strategy, survival, adventure and creative are a cool modes when it comes to gaming missions, anyone is accepted by me. 

Adventure, horror and survival games are very peachy for me whenever I get into playing them most of the time. 

On 1/28/2022 at 3:01 PM, Darth said:

Yeah - it's a strategic game. That being said, I wouldn't mind an open=world Jurassic Park game at all. It'd be fun to have a huge T-rex chasing you down in-game.

40 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah - it's a strategic game. That being said, I wouldn't mind an open=world Jurassic Park game at all. It'd be fun to have a huge T-rex chasing you down in-game.

The thrill of it is something that's going to pull up all your adrenaline to its peak. I'd like to have that kind of game.