Register Now
StaceyPowers

Did you ever find yourself too low on supplies to get through part of a game?

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's simply something I wouldn't run away from. Since the game can be buggy at times, or lack fantastic features the company might just set new features to be upgraded to keep the game interesting. 

Seriously, it's the essence of most upgrades from my observations. There is always something to fix and something new to add. So, it's always necessary. 

Until I get the Legend Of The East satchel in RDR2, I'm constantly low on supplies. None of the other satchels can hold shit. 3-5 of any given item. The LOTE satchel can hold 99 of EVERYTHING. The only exception to that is things like watches. You can only hold 10 of each quality (platinum, gold, silver) watches at any given time. So 30 watches in total. But carrying things like food and medicine for yourself and your horse, is almost a lost cause until you get that satchel.

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's the essence of most upgrades from my observations. There is always something to fix and something new to add. So, it's always necessary. 

I got the need for upgrade. But what I don't like is when you've been subjected to always pay real money to make those upgrades instead of using data connection to initiate it. 

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Until I get the Legend Of The East satchel in RDR2, I'm constantly low on supplies. None of the other satchels can hold shit. 3-5 of any given item. The LOTE satchel can hold 99 of EVERYTHING. The only exception to that is things like watches. You can only hold 10 of each quality (platinum, gold, silver) watches at any given time. So 30 watches in total. But carrying things like food and medicine for yourself and your horse, is almost a lost cause until you get that satchel.

Try playing it online. I don't think they give you nearly any space for storage. Then again, they make RDR2 online a chore to play through sadly. 😞 

10 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I hate online gaming. So you won't be seeing me on there any time soon.

A good number of gamers are now disliking playing online games for one reason or another. It's not going to be bode well for online games if this continues. 

22 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I hate online gaming. So you won't be seeing me on there any time soon.

Being tackled by toxic people is one of the reasons why I shun freely at online games, although sometimes I close up and play it nevertheless. 

2 hours ago, Syntax said:

I've found myself far too low level for some bosses, and stuck in a room where there is no way to train 

You should simply take some time off and get out of the room. Get some fresh air and connect with some people and get back to the game better. 

7 hours ago, Syntax said:

I've found myself far too low level for some bosses, and stuck in a room where there is no way to train 

As for as I'm concerned, it's really a must to kill myself trying to complete all of the boss fights that I'm engaged in immediately I get to that stage. 

No matter how you're experienced in the game, when you get to battle with the boss fighter, you'll surely succumb to defeat for some time, the more defeats, the more experience you'll gather. Consistently playing will help you down the boss fighter with well planned strategy. 

2 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

No matter how you're experienced in the game, when you get to battle with the boss fighter, you'll surely succumb to defeat for some time, the more defeats, the more experience you'll gather. Consistently playing will help you down the boss fighter with well planned strategy. 

Just like my experiences playing some of the wicked bosses in Dark Souls. It wasn't a one play fight victory for me. I never had anyone easy. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Just like my experiences playing some of the wicked bosses in Dark Souls. It wasn't a one play fight victory for me. I never had anyone easy. 

You're so determined to keep it going with dark horses. The bosses in there are simply due hard. It gives me adrenaline rush, which pulls sweat severally out of me trying to get the better of those due hard bosses.