Register Now
Heatman

Are games cheaper on PS4 than on Xbox consoles?

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Normally when you have your own company, that's exactly how it goes, you'll definitely need money to keep it afloat and also taking care of yourself after much hard work. 

But that doesn't give them the right to do trash with their products simply because they want to make profits. 

6 hours ago, Boblee said:

But that doesn't give them the right to do trash with their products simply because they want to make profits. 

Exactly, it shouldn't give them the automatium to make trash game. No one is against them making more money, but what you're offering should justify the demand. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I don't use Xbox, i wouldn't come and be comparing the prices of Xbox and that of play station by price because I am not an Xbox user. 

Fair enough. There is no way you would be expected to know anything about what you never had access to. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I don't use Xbox, i wouldn't come and be comparing the prices of Xbox and that of play station by price because I am not an Xbox user. 

If you have the opportunity to get any Xbox console now, which particular one would you be interested in having for yourself? 

On 2/12/2022 at 2:58 AM, Justin11 said:

Both are better, it depends if it's PS4, 5, or simply Xbox X/S. I wouldn't know the one your friend wants. Simply take the opinion of Empire, Shagger, you should tell him to consider the discounts via their different online stores to subscribe through there and play digital version games. 

I don't really joke with discounts. That is what makes me want to buy from a different platform instead of the other.

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I've only played Xbox 360, not yet for other versions of the console. Just because, I am a fan of PS, and I own one, and my friends too, love PS more. 

Even though I'm a very big fan of PlayStation consoles and would like to get PS5, but I wouldn't turn down Xbox Series X. 

15 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

I don't really joke with discounts. That is what makes me want to buy from a different platform instead of the other.

It's why a lot PC gamers and Xbox console gamers rubbed it off in the eyes of Playstation consoles gamers with they Gamepass. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

It's why a lot PC gamers and Xbox console gamers rubbed it off in the eyes of Playstation consoles gamers with they Gamepass. 

Yeah, that's true and there is nothing that is going to happen now since they have this advantage. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

Even though I'm a very big fan of PlayStation consoles and would like to get PS5, but I wouldn't turn down Xbox Series X. 

Both consoles shouldn't be rejected if any comes forth. They are both quality that offers intriguing video game time. Xbox series X/S is an alternative option for PS5. 

18 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, it's not going to be like that for long now because some Playstation gamers are updating they are getting PS Now services for free. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, it's not going to be like that for long now because some Playstation gamers are updating they are getting PS Now services for free. 

The PS Now services isn't available worldwide. It's limited to some countries for now but hopefully it's going to be available for all.