Register Now
StaceyPowers

What in-game food or beverage would you most want to try IRL?

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

You haven't probably seen a better cooked meal in games that's perfected in real life. You should get out often to exclusive restaurants and have a good time.Ā 

I do go out to exclusive restaurants/eatery to have some good time in the past, but k can't remember the last time I went there since covid 19 emanated.Ā 

33 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I do go out to exclusive restaurants/eatery to have some good time in the past, but k can't remember the last time I went there since covid 19 emanated.Ā 

The restrictions are no longer as it used to be. So many restaurants are open here but we still strongly observe all protocols.Ā 

18 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Honestly I don't know. I wouldn't mind trying some beverages from popular games. But I can't pick one or the other. I'm sure there are some I'm forgetting.Ā 

I came across Thanos cocktail. What do you think about this?Ā 

Ā 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

The Gauntlet of Thanos. I'm definitely not going to drink any beverage near it, as I wouldn't want to disappear šŸ˜‚.Ā 

Just stop being a chicken šŸ” man, it's a harmless cocktail. It's not like there's an snapping of finger in it šŸ˜‚..Ā 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Exactly, it's definitely what I took interest in the cocktail the moment I saw it. It's a fine piece.Ā 

For sure, it does take some skill to make something like that. I wonder how they came up with the recipe in the first place and if there was any trial and error.

On 2/8/2022 at 11:35 AM, Shagger said:

I mentioned a while ago that my better half did indeed buy cookbooks themed around The Elder Scrolls and Fallout, so I have tried Rad-Away, Skooma, Yao Guai Steak and Stimpaks. Decent eating and even better drinkingĀ šŸ˜.

That's a good idea. I didn't even know there was one for Fallout lol. I remember hearing about the Elder Scrolls one. I wonder what other games have their own cookbooks now.Ā 

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

For sure, it does take some skill to make something like that. I wonder how they came up with the recipe in the first place and if there was any trial and error.Ā 

There are definitely going to beĀ trial and error. There is no way you would expect to have that kind of result in just one try.Ā