Register Now
StaceyPowers

Oldest game you own and can still play?

The oldest console i own is the sega sg-1000 released in july 1983 only in japan so that's also the oldest game i can play. It's kind of a pain to set up the system but i've got an old crt tv at my parents place that i can play the system if i really wanted to. However since all the early sega games are backwards compatible with a sega mark 3 or a japanese master system that is much much easier to use. 

12 hours ago, Empire said:

I have many old games that I own on disc or on steam 🙂 From battlefield to wolfenstein. I just played in the last month ago wolfenstein the 1990s game Xd and the graphics was bad on an high end settings LOL

Battlefield is popular type, I never heard of Wolfenstein before. What genre does it belong? And which platform is it compatible with Buddy? 

On 2/28/2022 at 12:59 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Battlefield is popular type, I never heard of Wolfenstein before. What genre does it belong? And which platform is it compatible with Buddy? 

You have not heard of Wolfenstein series games before LOL

They have been going around for years and the game is aimed for me doing the single player then MP poiht of view. wolfenstein is a series of World War II video games originally developed by Muse Software. You can pick them up very cheap for older series and if you into blood and guts then this is for you Xd

The oldest games I have a console to play, is the NES. I have some Atari 2600 games, some commodore 64 games, and so on, but I don't have the devices/consoles to play them. So the NES is the oldest console I have that I can still game on. 

12 hours ago, Empire said:

You have not heard of Wolfenstein series games before LOL

They have been going around for years and the game is aimed for me doing the single player then MP poiht of view. wolfenstein is a series of World War II video games originally developed by Muse Software. You can pick them up very cheap for older series and if you into blood and guts then this is for you Xd

I am going to check it out, I love the plot of the game as it focused mainly on the world war II. I will use the game to capture what occured during world war II. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

On 2/26/2022 at 11:00 PM, StaceyPowers said:

What is the oldest game you own that you are still able to play (i.e. you still have the technology/operating system you need)?

My uncle still owns Atari 2600 and it still plays very well. I have been playing with it for years now whenever I went to visit him. 

30 minutes ago, Boblee said:

My uncle still owns Atari 2600 and it still plays very well. I have been playing with it for years now whenever I went to visit him. 

Nice! I was thinking about getting an Atari 2600 recently. One of the thrift stores in my area had one boxed up (used), but it was a bit too pricey. I know Atari consoles and games are fairly cheap, and what they priced this at was really high. Atari isn't as popular with collectors as NES and later consoles. 

On 3/3/2022 at 7:29 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I tried accessing the link, it didn't open up for me. I don't know if it's a browser issue or the link locked me out. 

You should try refreshing your internet connection and see if it works out work.