Register Now
Jayson

Getting Stuff with a Pay Pal Balance using Apps

Let me tell you the story leading up to this situation.  Well, I wanted to get some groceries from a grocery chain website (e-gift card), and it keeps messing up on my computer.   However, I can successfully get Subway e-gift cards.   Nonetheless, Subway, though it's good isn't economical as food all the time. 

Anyway, my next thing is to get gas with some app.  However, only Chevron does it and a nearest gas station is too far away.  

O.K., who has tried to use apps to get food and gas?  Have you been able to incorporate PayPal?   Who has tried e-gift cards or cards?  Have you been able to use PayPal?

Edited by Jayson

PayPal transactions are very limited and they can do mixed payment based things nowdays, not just money 😛 I use it for buying thins online rather then using the card as it's more safe and it's also linked to by bank account anyway. 

My PayPal has a yearly limit of $1,700+, meaning I can't shop or send funds out more than that amount annually. That's just too pathetic, PayPal needs to improve their services to other countries not just picking out few countries and limiting others with partial feature access. 

On 4/8/2022 at 9:20 PM, Justin11 said:

PayPal transactions are limited here in my region, but I manage to use PayPal for some little transactions online. Like, paying for services online and purchase of digital products via sites that accepts PayPal. 

Paypal is not available here officially but you can use paypal through backdoor channel. I have to use paypal through backdoor channel because that's how my clients pay me.

I use PayPal from time to time but I've never tried to use it for individual restaurants. I do use it from time to time with Uber Eats because PayPal is pretty good at protecting you if something goes wrong. But I do wish more places accepted it because I've had to start taking money out of PayPal and adding it to my cards to use it.

I use paypal for pretty much all my online purchases, it's just the easiest way to buy online, never had a problem with paypal and you're pretty much covered for 180 days should something happen.

I haven't tried paypal with apps but doubt it will since i don't really see the point in paying groceries with paypal, why not just use a debit card for that.

Edited by Yaramaki

On 5/1/2022 at 3:25 AM, Yaramaki said:

I use paypal for pretty much all my online purchases, it's just the easiest way to buy online, never had a problem with paypal and you're pretty much covered for 180 days should something happen.

I haven't tried paypal with apps but doubt it will since i don't really see the point in paying groceries with paypal, why not just use a debit card for that.

Same here - I use Paypal for online purchases. I mean Credit Cards are for things like groceries and other necessities.