Register Now
Jayson

Bad Brand Names

Well, it might seem like I'm jealous, me being a drummer, but I don't like the name Drumeo.   They could have picked a better name.   There was plenty of better options and domain names available, even for a 10 dollar (around that) .com registration.

What do you feel are some bad brand names?

Edited by Jayson

I have to say that bean bag tossing was suddenly called cornholing. As for the last infinity years "cornhole" meant something entirely different. It's like thongs. in the 80's thongs were flip flops. Now they're extremely uncomfortable butt floss. You're basically walking around with an intentional wedgie all day. Assuming you can walk at all. I would much rather have my ass cheeks covered and prevent rug burn from my jeans, than go around with a strip of fabric running up the crack of my ass.

7 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

For the love of all things holy and all things unholy, tell me that's a photoshop image, or at least fake in some way. Please be bullshitting us.

I'm afraid it isn't. I have seen the brand on shop shelves around here as well.

Edited by Shagger

4 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

For the love of all things holy and all things unholy, tell me that's a photoshop image, or at least fake in some way. Please be bullshitting us.

I'm not, I can go to the post office and take a picture of them on the shelves if you like.  I think it's supposed to be "Rap-e-sco" but it is still totally inexcusable.

17 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Either the people behind that have never heard of rape, or they're incredibly stupid.

I believe it's the latter.

Somebody did indeed look at that logo and say "Yep, that's fine. Nothing wrong with that." I really makes one wonder...