Register Now
StaceyPowers

What video game pet would you most want IRL?

I'm trying to think of pets in games that I have played and I don't think there are many. The only one I can easily think of is Chop from Grand Theft Auto V. He was a pretty badass dog for Franklin and the fact that it's a realistic pet choice means I would probably pick him.

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

xD @Empire are you trying to say you can't remember any pet you've come across in any game you've played so far? 

I only played Jurassic World Evolution, and the Jurassic World Park where you build the base up. I not into videos games with pets in them 😜 Well, dayZ has wolfs in them, if that counts. 

1 minute ago, Empire said:

I only played Jurassic World Evolution, and the Jurassic World Park where you build the base up. I not into videos games with pets in them 😜 Well, dayZ has wolfs in them, if that counts. 

Maybe you go with a wolf 🐺 as a pet, but beware of it's dangerous moves. But since you're the owner from it's tender stage, I don't see any harm in taking the wolf as a pet. That's juicy too, I see people having a lion, snake as a pet in the real world. 

31 minutes ago, Empire said:

I rather stick to normal dogs and cats. 😛 THen again having scooby doo can be epic

Only the expression on the face of Scooby Doo would make your day. I love the way the character of the dog was designed, how it walks etc. 

On 4/22/2022 at 1:38 AM, Justin11 said:

But their is no image expression for the pet 'Scooby Doo, I know the name implies something funny. 

Wait what? You don't know Scooby Doo? Oh my world!! My childhood was made awesome by Scooby Doo. 

1596785524_images(40).jpeg.4613d4791e9a5f63659d4d233ae23cec.jpeg