Register Now
StaceyPowers

What video games based on movies were surprisingly good?

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Ghostbusters, GoldenEye 007, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, Marvel’s Avengers, Jurassic World Evolution and John Wick Hex are my picks. 

Marvel’s Avengers wasn't that great for me when compared to how good the movie was. I would give GoldenEye 007 8/10 rating. 

Resident Evil is one movie that Capcom have done everything within their power to develop games on it and they have quite a number of the series running through the gaming industry.

My favorite of their Resident Evil games would be RE 4 because it's the real definition of horror. They got it spot on with the game. Resident Evil Village is good as well. 

Also, another one that you can't leave out easily would be the one and only Sonic the Hedgehog. 

1 hour ago, Icefrost said:

Resident Evil is one movie that Capcom have done everything within their power to develop games on it and they have quite a number of the series running through the gaming industry.

My favorite of their Resident Evil games would be RE 4 because it's the real definition of horror. They got it spot on with the game. Resident Evil Village is good as well. 

Also, another one that you can't leave out easily would be the one and only Sonic the Hedgehog. 

You can also add Tomb Raider, Assassin's Creed, and Mortal Kombat to the list because they are all good video games that are based off movies. 

7 hours ago, Icefrost said:

I still play Resident Evil 4 on Playstation 2 till today, even though it's available on PS4, I enjoy the memories I have created with the game on PS2. 

21 hours ago, Icefrost said:

My favorite of their Resident Evil games

Resident Evil movies are based on the games of the same name. The Resident Evil Games came first and the movies followed. Likewise Tomb Raider is a video game and the movies were based on the video games

Mortal combat, tomb raider, spider Man , Assassin's Creed were among the top games for me. This game actually gave the movies a more interesting perspective and for me mortal combat was both a success as a movie and even as a game.

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'd say Golden007 - it had everything in terms of a solid shooting mechanic, decent amount of weapons and hours of fun no matter how long you've been playing it.

It was among my best video games on Playstation 2 back then. I actually saw a guy playing it the other and I was like how far we have come in gaming.