Jump to content
Register Now
DC

Should be free of cost

Recommended Posts

What in the world should be free of cost?

Here are a couple initial ideas -

  • Putting air into tires
  • Funerals
  • ATM products
  • Feminine products
    • Specifically sanitary napkins, tampons, menstrual products, etc
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Shagger said:

Public toilets. There is never a good enough excuse to charge anyone to answer nature's call.

Have you ever heard of public toilets not being free or encountered the situation personally? I must admit I charged $1.00 for my guests in Rollercoaster Tycoon to use public restrooms. Entrepreneurial spirit!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, DC said:

Have you ever heard of public toilets not being free or encountered the situation personally? I must admit I charged $1.00 for my guests in Rollercoaster Tycoon to use public restrooms. Entrepreneurial spirit!

 

Around where I live it's not uncommon. For example, the bus station in my local town charges people to use the toilet. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Shagger said:

Public toilets. There is never a good enough excuse to charge anyone to answer nature's call.

Have you seen the size of some of those poops that people take in public bathrooms though? Like there was once instance when I was teen that I wanted to use one of the toilets and there was this shit the size of a log in the toilet. I kid you not I tried to flush it but it ended up blocking up the toilet and was starting to overflow so I quickly evacuated the premises.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Have you seen the size of some of those poops that people take in public bathrooms though? Like there was once instance when I was teen that I wanted to use one of the toilets and there was this shit the size of a log in the toilet. I kid you not I tried to flush it but it ended up blocking up the toilet and was starting to overflow so I quickly evacuated the premises.

GOOD LORD!!! hahaha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Funerals need to be free, I don't why someone would be grieving over the loss of a loved and still has to think about the funeral price and cost at the same time. Can't they just bury the dead and move on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Have you seen the size of some of those poops that people take in public bathrooms though? Like there was once instance when I was teen that I wanted to use one of the toilets and there was this shit the size of a log in the toilet. I kid you not I tried to flush it but it ended up blocking up the toilet and was starting to overflow so I quickly evacuated the premises.

 

I just wanted to point out the innocent don't flee the crime...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Shagger said:

I just wanted to point out the innocent don't flee the crime...

I'd know if that was me because I'd be charged for polluting the atmosphere by releasing toxic gases from my body. That public bathroom would never be suitable for use again - it'd probably be comparable to Chernobyl in terms of nuclear toxicity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/29/2022 at 7:05 PM, killamch89 said:

Have you seen the size of some of those poops that people take in public bathrooms though? Like there was once instance when I was teen that I wanted to use one of the toilets and there was this shit the size of a log in the toilet. I kid you not I tried to flush it but it ended up blocking up the toilet and was starting to overflow so I quickly evacuated the premises.

Like I kept reading this over and over again and kept laughing my ass out with tears coming out 😂 😂. This is so hilarious and it's a pure truth at the same time because I have had the same experience as well. Funny enough, I don't seem to understand why the person who did that never gets to flush the damn poop? 

The government should make sanitary pads free even delivered for free to users. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If others are offered for free based on what the OP stated, the public restrooms will never be offered for free. They spend money to keep it neat, the owner aren't running charity, he or she opened it for financial gain. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/1/2022 at 1:29 AM, The Blackangel said:
  • Gas
  • Water
  • Electricity
  • Houses

We still manage to get water free here through nature when the rain falls. We don't have to pay anyone for it. Although, there are some people who don't like drinking rain water. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

We still manage to get water free here through nature when the rain falls. We don't have to pay anyone for it. Although, there are some people who don't like drinking rain water. 

We have a water bill for the water flowing through the pipes. Rain water is fine if you know how to purify it and kill off any pathogens in it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...