Register Now
DC

Do you watch gameplay on YouTube?

I saw this channel named Wingsofchromosome he plays Minecraft and horror games and has recently completed bendy and the ink Machine he has great humor and sometimes plays games with his edgy friend on livestreams on YouTube dude kinda reminds me of pewdiepie ive watched this guy a lot tho he seems to only post weekly I think I watch mostly jacksepticeye tho.. 

Edited by Coolman

5 minutes ago, Coolman said:

I saw this channel named Wingsofchromosome he plays Minecraft and horror games and has recently completed bendy and the ink Machine he has great humor and sometimes plays games with his edgy friend on livestreams on YouTube dude kinda reminds me of pewdiepie ive watched this guy a lot tho he seems to only post weekly I think I watch mostly jacksepticeye tho.. 

There are a lot of good channels and content creators out there like technoblade who passed on a few weeks ago, the YouTuber is known for his Minecraft videos.

You can check him out too.

Aside from Tecno blade, their are others who active publishing Minecraft YouTube Niche Videos. I found some that are truly Minecraft YouTubers and the list is as follows: 

* DanTDM 

* Captain-Sparklez 

* Popular-MMOs 

* TheAtlanticCraft 

You can make your researches and you'll get to see more. 

On 7/4/2022 at 6:03 PM, NightmareFarm said:

I don't watch much gameplay on youtube, esp not if i havent finished the game. 

My brother hardly watch at all. He's always of the opinion that it would ruin the surprise and fun in the game. It's more like a spoiler for him, so he try as much as possible to avoid doing it especially if he can help it. 

I haven't been watching much let's plays or game play videos as of late. I've mostly been watching Just chatting streams on twitch as of late. A lot of Paymoneywubby and a few others. But gameplay stuff has been on the backlog for me. 

On 7/11/2022 at 8:51 PM, Kane99 said:

I haven't been watching much let's plays or game play videos as of late. I've mostly been watching Just chatting streams on twitch as of late. A lot of Paymoneywubby and a few others. But gameplay stuff has been on the backlog for me. 

I have seen  some videos of paymoneywubby but I don't follow them that much either.

I ain't that big into video games gameplay streaming myself but I do watch it a few times when it's necessary.

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

.... first impressions for games I'm interested in buying.

This is something that I enjoy doing very much because it serves as a review in its own way for games that I'm interested in buying as well. If it's not up to the standard of what I'm looking for, I will not purchase the game no matter the hype around it. 

On 7/28/2022 at 5:50 AM, Clasher said:

I have seen  some videos of paymoneywubby but I don't follow them that much either.

I ain't that big into video games gameplay streaming myself but I do watch it a few times when it's necessary.

Yeah he doesn't do much stuff with gaming, if anything. 

I've been trying to watch more Game Grumps, they do lets plays, but lately aren't doing full lets plays, like completing the games. But I'd recommend them as they are pretty funny. Been watching their Family Feud videos as of late. 😄 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

Yeah he doesn't do much stuff with gaming, if anything. 

I've been trying to watch more Game Grumps, they do lets plays, but lately aren't doing full lets plays, like completing the games. But I'd recommend them as they are pretty funny. Been watching their Family Feud videos as of late. 😄 

I have checked them out , I even watched the video they did on power wash simulator and I kinda enjoyed it though 😅

I'm planing on getting COGEN: Sword of Rewind on my Nintendo Switch anytime soon. I'd be taking out time to watch some YouTube videos of full playthrough by those who already played the game.

Hopefully, it's going be very entertaining and informative for me too. 

10 hours ago, Clasher said:

I have checked them out , I even watched the video they did on power wash simulator and I kinda enjoyed it though 😅

Haha nice. Yeah they have a few vids on the game so far. I didn't even know you could do co-op in it either. If I knew that, I might have got a friend to play. 😄

On 7/11/2022 at 3:59 PM, Justin11 said:

I can watch for trailers, latest update about an unreleased games, solutions when my game is facing technical issues etc. I don't like spoilers, I wouldn't go on to watch everything about the game. 

Video games trailers are very normal. They are mainly for the game's marketing purposes. It's why when you get to see a game's trailer that sells the game well, the game usually have a good turn over in terms of its unit sold when it's released and it's mainly on YouTube that you get to watch them all. I'm not sure if there's another place to watch them.