Register Now
Nebulous

What would you do?

What would you do when you caught your best friend's girlfriend or boyfriend seeing someone else? Would you tell your best friend the truth? Or would you rather keep it to yourself and let him or her finds it out later?

That's ridiculous, cheating is cruel, I'll tell my friend in a professional way, it's indeed bizarre for my friend's date to have affair outside, to save my friend from being with the wrong woman I just to tell em. 

I just think that's wrong and before telling your best mate, think about the right thing first, If you know your best mate so well, then you will know what he/she is like. I would tell that person off first with a pinch of salt then tell my best mate. 

I don't care about special meaning, because it wouldn't add any value to my life, I don't even ask anyone about the meaning of my name, I just want to be successful with enough cash and not what my name can sound. 

It depends on the situation , I would have to be sure she was actually cheating and not just hanging out with her Male friend, before going ahead to tell my friend about it. I really like to mind my business most of the time.

On 7/3/2022 at 10:53 AM, Nebulous said:

What would you do when you caught your best friend's girlfriend or boyfriend seeing someone else? Would you tell your best friend the truth? Or would you rather keep it to yourself and let him or her finds it out later?

By seeing another person, I'm assuming that you meant cheating on their partner and if that's the case, I'm definitely going to confront him/her and as well tell my friend. I wouldn't keep such from my friend knowing the implication it's going to have. 

I'm definitely telling my friend but first I'd record some evidence using my phone so that the accused cannot lie about it or try to manipulate my friend. As a matter of fact, I've done this before but my former friend chose to believe his cheating gf than me and stopped talking to me but then caught her himself a few months later and then tried to apologize to me but I wasn't interested in hearing it.

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I'm definitely telling my friend but first I'd record some evidence using my phone so that the accused cannot lie about it or try to manipulate my friend. As a matter of fact, I've done this before but my former friend chose to believe his cheating gf than me and stopped talking to me but then caught her himself a few months later and then tried to apologize to me but I wasn't interested in hearing it.

This is why some people don't like to get involved in anything that concerns their friend's relationship because most of the time, they don't believe you and team up to make you their enemy but only for them to find out the truth later. 

On 7/3/2022 at 3:20 PM, The Blackangel said:

Tell them. Cheating should carry a death sentence.

For those that are married, I can agree for something similar to death sentence - let's say a jail time. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

This is why some people don't like to get involved in anything that concerns their friend's relationship because most of the time, they don't believe you and team up to make you their enemy but only for them to find out the truth later. 

Exactly - this is the reason I don't like to get involved in people's affairs because some just never want to hear the truth.

13 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Exactly - this is the reason I don't like to get involved in people's affairs because some just never want to hear the truth.

Yeah, that's true. Some people when they are in their relationship are always being manipulated to the point where they can't be themselves anymore. Anything that you try to get them to understand is a complete waste of your time because they are not fully themselves. 

On 7/28/2022 at 3:46 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's true. Some people when they are in their relationship are always being manipulated to the point where they can't be themselves anymore. Anything that you try to get them to understand is a complete waste of your time because they are not fully themselves. 

You have to always keep somewhat of a skeptical mind because that is what will prevent people from falling into these traps in the first place.