Register Now
DC

Favorite comedians?

On 7/15/2022 at 6:15 PM, killamch89 said:

I loved that one but the one that always cracks me up is this one:

That's hilarious too and the same thing goes for this one too. I enjoyed every bit of it as well. 

5 hours ago, Clasher said:

Yeah mate, I actually really enjoyed watching the bill Cosby's show back then before the arrest and sentence that shattered his career.

That's cruel of 'Bill Cosby' to have violated an order or rules that caused him going to jail. I enjoyed watching his comical videos or shows, it is a pity seeing that he's gone to jail due to crime. 

On 7/18/2022 at 4:03 AM, Justin11 said:

Jim Carrey, Norm Macdonald , Bill Cosby. Where kind of comedians I loved watching their dramas on stage. It's been a while I took my time to watch them in action, I consider them as the best in history for their roles. 

Bill Cosby is an OG and was wrongfully accused of sexual misconduct by dishonest women and has been found innocent. If I was him, I'd be filing defamation lawsuits left and right - those women that falsely accused him should be tried and sentenced. On another note, Jim Carrey is a crazy one especially in Ace Ventura Pet detective.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Bill Cosby is an OG and was wrongfully accused of sexual misconduct by dishonest women and has been found innocent. If I was him, I'd be filing defamation lawsuits left and right - those women that falsely accused him should be tried and sentenced. On another note, Jim Carrey is a crazy one especially in Ace Ventura Pet detective.

That's insane to hear that, he was wrongly accused. If I was in his shoes, what you said is exactly what I could've done to my accusers. They can't go free just like with such kind of forgery laid against, they should face the consequences of saying evil without clear evidence. 

Edited by Justin11

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

When that he was accused of sexual misconduct by those dishonest women, I felt that someone or a group of people or even his rivals were working against him. From the way I evaluated his personality, I felt in my guts that he wasn't capable of doing that and I was happy when it came out that he was innocent. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's insane to hear that, he was wrongly accused. If I was in his shoes, what you said is exactly what I could've done to my accusers. They can't go free just like with such kind of forgery laid against, they should face the consequences of saying evil without clear evidence. 

That's not what happened at all.  He claims it was consensual but addmited to using methaqualone for "casual sex" with woman many years his junior.  Then in 2018 he was found guilty and convicted of 3 counts of aggravated indecent assault and sentenced to 3 years in prison.  This was overturned by the supreme court because of some legal technicalities, NOT because he was later found innocent of any of alleged victims were caught lying.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Cosby_sexual_assault_cases

Seriously @killamch89, what it wrong with you lately?  First you blatantly insult woman in sports and now you're defending someone who is at bare minimum an old creep who drugs young woman and a serial rapist at worst.  I liked Bill Cosby as a kid but it doesn't mean I'm going to defend him now!

Edited by Crazycrab

1 hour ago, Crazycrab said:

That's not what happened at all.  He claims it was consensual but addmited to using methaqualone for "casual sex" with woman many years his junior.  Then in 2018 he was found guilty and convicted of 3 counts of aggravated indecent assault and sentenced to 3 years in prison.  This was overturned by the supreme court because of some legal technicalities, NOT because he was later found innocent of any of alleged victims were caught lying.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Cosby_sexual_assault_cases

Seriously @killamch89, what it wrong with you lately?  First you blatantly insult woman in sports and now you're defending someone who is at bare minimum an old creep who drugs young woman and a serial rapist at worst.  I liked Bill Cosby as a kid but it doesn't mean I'm going to defend him now!

You seem to be the one with problems mate and all I said women's football is boring to me because the women aren't aggressive enough and that's my opinion. In the 70's and 80's, recreational drugs were used during sexual encounters in US culture and it was a very common practice back then because even my mother told me about it because she used to live in the US in the 70's. Furthermore, when you heard the testimonies of the 3 women in question, their stories kept changing but they prosecuted him anyways without following due diligence. 

You've never heard me defend R. Kelly, Harvey Weinstein and Epstein even once because they're sexual predators and they deserved what they got. Next, you'll sit here and say Amber Heard is innocent and Johnny Depp deserves what he got. I might like a TV personality for their performances but I don't worship stars like you people do. Next thing you'll also say is Michael Jackson is guilty of molesting those kids when there has never been any evidence of this. 

I don't have a problem with women - I just hate that the ones that'll wilfully lie on men because of their own personal agenda and then get away scotch free without any charges whatsoever.

3 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

You've never heard me defend R. Kelly, Harvey Weinstein and Epstein even once because they're sexual predators and they deserved what they got. Next, you'll sit here and say Amber Heard is innocent and Johnny Depp deserves what he got. I might like a TV personality for their performances but I don't worship stars like you people do. Next thing you'll also say is Michael Jackson is guilty of molesting those kids when there has never been any evidence of this. 

DO NOT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH! I have made no comment on any of those people on any of those situations, so you are a liar.  I'm not even even going to bother since you would just spread blind assumptions about me wether you know their true or not.

1 minute ago, Crazycrab said:

DO NOT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH! I have made no comment on any of those people on any of those situations, so you are a liar.  I'm not even even going to bother since you would just spread blind assumptions about me wether you know their true or not.

But you called me a sexist the other day just because I found women's football boring when I never said anything about any other women's sport so that makes you also a liar. Don't throw stones in a glass house.

2 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

But you called me a sexist the other day just because I found women's football boring when I never said anything about any other women's sport so that makes you also a liar. Don't throw stones in a glass house.

He called you sexist because you said woman in professional football aren't paid as much men because they lack talent, the exact same reason I called you sexist. You're spinning it different now because you that is sexist.

But both of get back on topic, and if want you want to keep arguing, take it to PM's.