Register Now
Kane99

Do you ever play more than one game at a time?

I think my PC could handle playing a couple games at a single time but I wouldn't dare try it. Has anyone here ever played two games on their PC at a time? And if so, did it work fine? I assume smaller games would play fine, but any games that take up a lot of your card, will probably not allow for much of anything else to be played. 

If you have a powerful PC, have you ever tried to play two games at once? Maybe even by mistake, like maybe you forgot to close out of fortnite and booted up another game. A friend of mine has done that a few times haha. 

Depends on the game that you are playing, I can't play two games if they are high demanding. I have seen people play GTA and MSFS2020 plus streaming on twitch XD. My system or should say my GPU can't do that. Unless I have a 4080 or 4090 😛 

No I never play more than one game on my PC. My main reason is because I only have one monitor at the moment so would only be able to focus on one game at a time but it's also because my PC is getting old now with old hardware so running anymore than one game would definitely cause issues for me so I avoid it either way. 

On 1/24/2023 at 3:13 PM, Shortie said:

No I never play more than one game on my PC. My main reason is because I only have one monitor at the moment so would only be able to focus on one game at a time but it's also because my PC is getting old now with old hardware so running anymore than one game would definitely cause issues for me so I avoid it either way. 

Perfectly understandable - to be fair, I used to have a 2 monitor setup and I still wouldn't play more than one game at a time just because of how focused I am and don't like shifting it between multiple games.

On 1/31/2023 at 6:40 PM, killamch89 said:

Perfectly understandable - to be fair, I used to have a 2 monitor setup and I still wouldn't play more than one game at a time just because of how focused I am and don't like shifting it between multiple games.

Oh for sure. If I try to multitask on anything at all I get myself easily confused so even if I was to have a second monitor, having two games running at the same time would be too much for me and I would probably still only have one open at any time and have something not game related on the other monitor. Running two games my PC wouldn't handle at the moment either way but it would probably handle a game and something up on a browser on the second screen. 

On 2/2/2023 at 4:17 PM, Shortie said:

Oh for sure. If I try to multitask on anything at all I get myself easily confused so even if I was to have a second monitor, having two games running at the same time would be too much for me and I would probably still only have one open at any time and have something not game related on the other monitor. Running two games my PC wouldn't handle at the moment either way but it would probably handle a game and something up on a browser on the second screen. 

Most multi-monitor gaming setups don't ever utilize all the monitors for gaming. Usually, one's for browsing and doing other stuff while there's the dedicated gaming monitor.

On 1/6/2023 at 8:44 PM, Kyng said:

Ermm, no... I mostly play strategy games, so trying to play two at once would just be a recipe for disaster!

That's fair, considering I'm sure I have played some games that required more of my attention, so adding a game to the mix will only confuse me more. 

I've tried to play two games at once, and the only time I was able to do that is if there are a bunch of AFK aspects from both ends that allows you to give either dedication to one game, or be able to split screen them across and view them on a larger monitor for example.