Register Now
Shortie

Do you have any video game collectibles?

Video game collectibles are something that used to be really popular but I can't say I hear about it as much as I used to anymore now even though I know there are still items out there that can be used as collectibles for purchase. 

Do you have any video game collectibles whether you bought them or received them with a game?

We have a couple Master Swords. I also have a 3 game collection of the ROM-hacks that were created on the SNES, sealed in box. The carts are all gold carts and complete in their own box as well in the display. I also have the limited edition RDR2 Zippo in my Zippo collection.

Edited by The Blackangel

I see Squall's gunblade all over the place, and have had to fight the temptation as well. I do honestly plan on getting one at some point, just not right now. Cloud's sword would be impossible to get home if you're flying.

@Rain Dew and I are going to RetroCon next month. It's all about classic games. I'm drooling with anticipation!

I'm not that much into video games collectibles but I managed to get my hands on Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D Premium Package 3DS. The last time I checked, it worth up to $500 or more now. 

9 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I used to collect MGS stuff and some Nintendo accessories when I was younger but I've grown out of the habit over time. Plus, I don't have space to store the gaming stuff I'd collect.

I still have this my collection of Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D Premium Package 3DS and there's no plans on my side to even think about selling it. I will hold onto it for at least the next 20 years. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

I still have this my collection of Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D Premium Package 3DS and there's no plans on my side to even think about selling it. I will hold onto it for at least the next 20 years. 

Good for you man. I either sold most of mine or I lost them during moving and just didn't have the motivation to start collecting them again.