Register Now
NightmareFarm

What game are you currently playing?

I need to return to Final Fantasy 16 and finish it soon, because Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth is coming February 29th and that is the one I am REALLY looking forward to.

There will probably be some time between finishing 16 and the release of 7-2 where I will squeeze in a few more.

7 hours ago, Dismal_Bliss said:

I need to return to Final Fantasy 16 and finish it soon, because Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth is coming February 29th and that is the one I am REALLY looking forward to.

There will probably be some time between finishing 16 and the release of 7-2 where I will squeeze in a few more.

You definitely should. I know it gets tiresome near the end with ultima and his primo-genesis shenanigans but the finale is absolutely bonkers! You won't regret it. 

FF7 rebirth definitely looks like an improvement from remake since its not on rails anymore. But I will be getting granblue fantasy relink instead which launches the same month. 

On 11/17/2023 at 9:02 AM, The Blackangel said:

I'm bouncing back and forth between FF8

FF8 is one that I missed and need to play still. 

I was a Nintendo loyalist in the 90's when Square jumped ship to PlayStation. Around the same time I began adulting and partying and my interest in video games fell by the wayside for a long long time.

The two video games that I'm currently playing are Omega Strikers and Age of Wonders 4. I can also always add Top Eleven Football Manager because it's one game that I have to play everyday. 

Grindstone is the game which I'm currently playing today. Once I'm done playing it for the day, I would most likely get into replaying Red Dead Redemption 2 again. I really love playing that game. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Grindstone is the game which I'm currently playing today. Once I'm done playing it for the day, I would most likely get into replaying Red Dead Redemption 2 again. I really love playing that game. 

To be honest, it's also been a while since I've played Red Dead Redemption 2 as well. It's a pity that Rockstar didn't make anymore DLC content for the game because it would've gave us players something else to do or learn about the lore.

I'm playing FFX Remastered on PS3. The last time I played it was 10 years ago to the month, I got to Braska's Final Aeon and kept getting my butt kicked, so I stopped. Earlier this month I started a fresh playthrough and am now back at the same boss, grinding so I can beat the game this time. It's been a great nostalgia trip.

After I beat FFX I'll replay FFX-2, then move on to replay Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2.

55 minutes ago, HowHammerYou said:

I'm playing FFX Remastered on PS3. The last time I played it was 10 years ago to the month, I got to Braska's Final Aeon and kept getting my butt kicked, so I stopped. Earlier this month I started a fresh playthrough and am now back at the same boss, grinding so I can beat the game this time. It's been a great nostalgia trip.

After I beat FFX I'll replay FFX-2, then move on to replay Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2.

Have you done any of the optional content like the celestial weapons, collected for the monster arena obtained Anima or the Magus Sisters aeons, fought the dark aeons or the omega weapon?

Edited by Shagger