Register Now
Jimmy

Are you a mobile gamer?

On 7/8/2022 at 12:18 AM, Justin11 said:

Interesting to hear, the game is becoming so realistic. That's the first time I've heard about a game that replicates real life actions just as the VAR acts IRL. 

It was a surprise to all of us playing the game when we saw the update. It was announced on the game's Twitter page about the update and we thought it wasn't going to be big thing but they (Nordeus) got it spot on. Top Eleven have been one hell of a mobile footfall game for years now. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

It was a surprise to all of us playing the game when we saw the update. It was announced on the game's Twitter page about the update and we thought it wasn't going to be big thing but they (Nordeus) got it spot on. Top Eleven have been one hell of a mobile footfall game for years now. 

New features makes the game more enticing to gamers. With the inclusion of the VAR in TES, I'm eager to download the mobile edition first. Apart from it's mobile edition can't I get it on PS4? 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

New features makes the game more enticing to gamers. With the inclusion of the VAR in TES, I'm eager to download the mobile edition first. Apart from it's mobile edition can't I get it on PS4? 

It's Top Eleven Football Manager and not TES. It's not available on PS4 or any other console. Remember this OP's subject is on mobile games, so it would nice to stay on topic. You can only play it on PC or a laptop. I know you don't have a PC yet according to your latest confirmation on that, so you can just play it on your phone for the time being. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's Top Eleven Football Manager and not TES. It's not available on PS4 or any other console. Remember this OP's subject is on mobile games, so it would nice to stay on topic. You can only play it on PC or a laptop. I know you don't have a PC yet according to your latest confirmation on that, so you can just play it on your phone for the time being. 

Okay, I'll stick to playing that one on mobile phone, since it is the only option left for me. I'll find out time to download it via play store when I'm chanced. 

8 hours ago, Mr.SaVo said:

i played with a Nokia before it sucked...

You just reminded me of the Nokia phone gaming era, and it was really interesting because you didn't get as many devices that could play a multiplayer soccer game like nokia.

And the device came with some really interesting Games I enjoyed playing on my dad's Nokia phone as a kid.

5 hours ago, Clasher said:

You just reminded me of the Nokia phone gaming era, and it was really interesting because you didn't get as many devices that could play a multiplayer soccer game like nokia.

And the device came with some really interesting Games I enjoyed playing on my dad's Nokia phone as a kid.

your phone must have been 10x nicer bro, mine would lag and start to overheat ahaha

Mine is 4G RAM, my small nephew loaded it with plenty of games, I didn't even know when he downloaded those games. I just woke up one day and saw them on my phone. I didn't delete any because it makes him happy and doesn't lag my phone. I have Android cleaner apps, it helps me filter junks and improve optimization. 

18 hours ago, Mr.SaVo said:

Was it the Nokia NGage 😄 

I never owned a smartphone or mobile phone growing up, so never got to really experience mobile gaming back then. Now days most smartphones can handle tons of games. My current smartphone is a budget one, but it works for most of what I like to do. I don't game on it much these days though. Just productivity apps for work and tik/tok & instagram, stuff like that. 

On 7/7/2022 at 10:58 PM, Justin11 said:

Can you spot the little differences with Switch and PSP when it comes to outer look? I've played PSP games much but I never played with switch. 

I find it hard believe that somebody could mistake a PSP for a Switch anyway, but if you genuinely didn't know what a Switch looks like (Again, hard to believe. Even if you don't own a Switch, you must at least have seen a picture of one.), why wouldn't you just do a quick search online? You obviously were not invested in the answer because if you were you would have looked it up, so what exactly was the point of this?

2 minutes ago, Shagger said:

I find it hard believe that somebody could mistake a PSP for a Switch anyway, but if you genuinely didn't know what a Switch looks like (Again, hard to believe. Even if you don't own a Switch, you must at least have seen a picture of one.), why wouldn't you just do a quick search online? You obviously were not invested in the answer because if you were you would have looked it up, so what exactly was the point of this?

I've seen different pictures of switch, I know it's similar to PSP, but not that similar because switch looks completely like a mobile phone but PSP have some curvy parts. That's what I saw on the internet I never seen the picture of switch real-life that's why I asked the user who claimed to own a switch if PSP and switch are completely the same. 

PSP device 1222512194_images(1)(11).jpeg.7400f58d7cea99394cc4c1e7873c7d6b.jpeg

Nintendo switch1900741757_images(1)(10).jpeg.aa79c25ecf0d48e6bdde998f3f789a81.jpeg

40 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I've seen different pictures of switch, I know it's similar to PSP, but not that similar because switch looks completely like a mobile phone but PSP have some curvy parts. That's what I saw on the internet I never seen the picture of switch real-life that's why I asked the user who claimed to own a switch if PSP and switch are completely the same. 

PSP device 1222512194_images(1)(11).jpeg.7400f58d7cea99394cc4c1e7873c7d6b.jpeg

Nintendo switch1900741757_images(1)(10).jpeg.aa79c25ecf0d48e6bdde998f3f789a81.jpeg

They don't look similar to me.....  They look like they are from completely different decades.

20 hours ago, Mr.SaVo said:

The days of playing snake 🐍 on my Nokia 3310 back then was so much fun and I was damn good at it. 

I could have my snake so long that it gets too difficult for me to navigate it without getting bitten easily. They still have new versions of snake games on smartphone now but they are not as good as the old one's on Nokia. 

On 7/15/2018 at 10:29 AM, Jimmy said:

What are your opinions on mobile gaming? Is it your go-to?

I personally never liked mobile gaming. I will play a few 'small' games on mobile. Although, I will never personally play Fortnite, PUBG, etc. I can't focus on that small of a screen honestly. I am going to stick to Xbox & PC most likely. I like being able to see everything on a large monitor or TV.

Sure, I'll play on just about anything although I prefer traditional controllers as opposed to motion control stuff (aside from Switch and SOME Wii/U games) and I don't do VR.

Only started recently and I've played plenty of really solid mobile games.