Register Now
Jimmy

Are you a mobile gamer?

What are your opinions on mobile gaming? Is it your go-to?

I personally never liked mobile gaming. I will play a few 'small' games on mobile. Although, I will never personally play Fortnite, PUBG, etc. I can't focus on that small of a screen honestly. I am going to stick to Xbox & PC most likely. I like being able to see everything on a large monitor or TV.

To be honest, I have played a lot of Clash of Clans and Clash Royale before. I spent like 3-4 hours daily on each game but I think that they ruined the games with stupid updates. Nowadays I don't play anything on mobile.

I love a good mobile game, though most of the games that I play on there are anime rhythm games like BanG Dream and Love Live. That said, mobile games do have the potential to gather a large audience if people just gave them a chance. 

The only mobile game that I've played is Clash of Clans, and I mostly played it on my PC using BlueStacks. It was much more comfortable to play it on a PC for me. I enjoyed the game, but I didn't particularly like playing it on a phone or tablet.

I don't 'identify' as a mobile gamer but I do play some. I make an effort to play Pokémon Go and keep up with my daily bonuses and challenges. I understand these things are the typical phone-game-addiction things, but it is ok because it's keeps me going outside which nothing else manages to do. I recently signed up to Ingress - Niantic's other game - and I'm liking learning all of its intricacies as well.

I think PoGo and Ingress make a lot of sense on the mobile platform because phones are a thing that you carry around you in the real world. Unfortunately I can't think of many other games that also make good use of it.

I definitely don't identify as a mobile gamer. They're boring, mostly pay2win, and aren't fairly competitive. The only games I keep on my phone are brain games like puzzles and quizzes. Console & PC gaming is more my style.

6 hours ago, Alyxx said:

No. I used to before mobile gaming turned into money sinks. The market is too flooded with those type of "pay to get gems" type of games for me to really be into mobile gaming anymore.

Yeah, the strategy of pay2win is so wrong. That's the #1 reason I stay away from mobile games, and the #1 reason I think mobile gaming is going to die. Even if you pay for stuff you never really get anywhere because other people are also dropping bags and you keep the same competition. 

I used to play games on my phone but now I rarely do it. Before when I get bored I do play app games, like going home on the bus or have no internet and so just chill or even power cuts. Now however I get none of those and I just don't like the screen size as it's not easy to play on them.

I did Angry Birds, Swap Money and also some driving games that are all free and also able to run on my Windows phone 

I don't identity myself as a Mobile Gamer. I'm more of a console/PC Gamer. A while back, I used to play games while I was travelling to or from places on the bus, ad breaks, and public places with no WiFI. However, this has changed now as I don't like the small screen size and the controls, it's difficult to play and easy to drop and smash an expensive phone. 

I am mainly a pc gamer and even though I play a few games on my Ipad and Cell phone, I am not that big of a mobile gamer. I haven't really found any solid titles that can hold my attention for more than a few hours at a time except maybe Lords Mobile but otherwise, i am not that invested in mobile gaming.