Register Now
DylanC

Best game of the generation so far (PS4/XBox One Era)?

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

I have watched so many clip on YouTube and it seems like he's well pumped and ready to go and offer more to his father. 

I heard PC mods are capable of making Atreus playable. Isn't it something that's super interesting? 

Just now, Heatman said:

When exactly is it coming out because I have a lot of games that I'm playing on getting this year, so I know how to fix it up in my schedule. 

Tbh I don't think they will release it until early or mid 2023 since games usually get delayed nowadays and Kamiya has been delaying the reveal for a long time. But they said it would come out fall 2022. 

10 hours ago, NightmareFarm said:

Tbh I don't think they will release it until early or mid 2023 since games usually get delayed nowadays and Kamiya has been delaying the reveal for a long time. But they said it would come out fall 2022. 

Well, that's something that's very common with most of these companies with their games as of late. Look at how we are still waiting for God of War Ragnarok. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Well, that's something that's very common with most of these companies with their games as of late. Look at how we are still waiting for God of War Ragnarok. 

It's become the norm nowadays. Companies should really just not announce the release date until they are certain they can deliver it in that time. 

31 minutes ago, NightmareFarm said:

It's become the norm nowadays. Companies should really just not announce the release date until they are certain they can deliver it in that time. 

Could it be a marketing strategy or promotion? Maybe to have the games generating traffic and make gamers carve it more before it's out.