Register Now
DylanC

Best game of the generation so far (PS4/XBox One Era)?

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

What Heatman said is what it is. I love playing soccer games even though the game-play isn't what I preferred 100%, FIFA 22 at this meantime is my favourite. 

They will keep up with their disappointments till one day you will get tired of them and drop them like I did. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

They will keep up with their disappointments till one day you will get tired of them and drop them like I did. 

xD, if things aren't sorted fast around EA FIFA series it could get worst for them, by then, I wouldn't be moved to play anymore. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

Are you sure that he's most likely going to stop playing FIFA games with the way he's in love with their games? 

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

xD, if things aren't sorted fast around EA FIFA series it could get worst for them, by then, I wouldn't be moved to play anymore. 

Well, I will always say congratulations to those that still have the strength and stomach to play EA FIFA games till now. 

I plan on skipping fifa this year probably the first time since god how long 2004, for somebody that just playes career mode it's the same every year well they stripped a lot of features out over the years, i booted up fifa 10 again a few months ago and that had more career mode options then fifa 21, go figure.

1 minute ago, Yaramaki said:

I plan on skipping fifa this year probably the first time since god how long 2004, for somebody that just playes career mode it's the same every year well they stripped a lot of features out over the years, i booted up fifa 10 again a few months ago and that had more career mode options then fifa 21, go figure.

As far as I'm concerned, FIFA games are dead as a dead rat for me. I'd rather pick up the useless Battlefield 2042 and play than play FIFA games again. 

1 hour ago, Yaramaki said:

Never really played fifa games myself. I won a copy of pes years ago, but wasn't a fan of it. I am not into soccer though. But that's EA for you, they go backwards with their sports games. Madden has lost so much of their game, that I don't know why fans aren't fussing about it as much. 

Anyway, I heard they were considering making a live service fifa that would come out with updates and I'm guessing dlc and other microtransactions. It is EA after all. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, I will always say congratulations to those that still have the strength and stomach to play EA FIFA games till now. 

xD, I wouldn't say congratulations, because soccer is my passion. And EA made that one feature that is always appalling to me, which is; The Career Mode. 

16 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

My playing of FIFA games is once in a while and I'm even yet to get FIFA 22. It's only the mobile game Top Eleven Football Manager that I'm playing more often as a football game well. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

My playing of FIFA games is once in a while and I'm even yet to get FIFA 22. It's only the mobile game Top Eleven Football Manager that I'm playing more often as a football game well. 

It's actually better for you not to pay the price for getting FIFA 22 because in my book, it's not worth 50% of what it's even sold for. 

5 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I feel like it's hard to quantify a best release this year so far. 2021 was a fairly boring year for games imo. Just nothing jumps out at me. 

I even remained with my 2016 video game option as the best for majority of 2021, which is MGP 16. That was the one I played majority of 2021 due to how boring the year was. 

6 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I feel like it's hard to quantify a best release this year so far. 2021 was a fairly boring year for games imo. Just nothing jumps out at me. 

Seriously, 2020 was a far more better year when it comes to game's releases unlike what we had in 2021. Hopefully, 2022 is going to more better. 

18 hours ago, Kane99 said:

It's only Hitman 3, Halo Infinite and Death Loop that I can easily recount to be among the best one's of 2021.