Register Now
DylanC

Best game of the generation so far (PS4/XBox One Era)?

7 hours ago, NightmareFarm said:

If he prefers PS I guess he should get the PS4 then. 

Yeah, I believe that's it's going to serve him a lot of more better when he plays on Playstation because of the games he would have access to. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I am not thinking about getting a PS4 console, I am making plans for a Microsoft windows gaming PC. After that, then I'll consider going for PS5. 

That's interesting. Then if you do then with Microsoft windows gaming PC, then you can enjoy the services of Xbox Gamepass. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I am not thinking about getting a PS4 console, I am making plans for a Microsoft windows gaming PC. After that, then I'll consider going for PS5. 

And here I was actually thinking that getting Playstation 4 was your priority 😂

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

And here I was actually thinking that getting Playstation 4 was your priority 😂

Haha, never assume that you know what's really going on in someone's else mind especially when it comes to their desires. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It was, you didn't make mistake, but since i need something to offer me diverse options that's why I switched my mind to wanting a PC. 

Alright then, I hope that you get that sooner rather than later, so you can focus on the catch up you need to do for a while now. 

Just now, Boblee said:

Alright then, I hope that you get that sooner rather than later, so you can focus on the catch up you need to do for a while now. 

I don't think such will come sooner, due to hell of projects that have taking my savings totally down. I just plan to recoup reasonable ROI from those investments in the next 3-4 months. That's the time I'll lay my hands on a PC. I planned buying it late last year, but eBay vendors couldn't find a way to ship to my country, that's how I fell short buying the PC I love. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I don't think such will come sooner, due to hell of projects that have taking my savings totally down. I just plan to recoup reasonable ROI from those investments in the next 3-4 months. That's the time I'll lay my hands on a PC. I planned buying it late last year, but eBay vendors couldn't find a way to ship to my country, that's how I fell short buying the PC I love. 

You can actually check out dealers within your country, I'm very sure that you will be able to get the same PC specs you're looking for. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

You can actually check out dealers within your country, I'm very sure that you will be able to get the same PC specs you're looking for. 

Their is no doubt, I'll get sane specs, but back then when I needed the PC I was having all my funds on PayPal. Their is no how I could transfer to my local fiat currency at that time, it will definitely take time if I try to exchange to my local fiat currency. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

Their is no doubt, I'll get sane specs, but back then when I needed the PC I was having all my funds on PayPal. Their is no how I could transfer to my local fiat currency at that time, it will definitely take time if I try to exchange to my local fiat currency. 

You can always sell your PayPal funds to currency exchangers and they will credit your local bank account.. I believe that's very possible. 

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

You can always sell your PayPal funds to currency exchangers and they will credit your local bank account.. I believe that's very possible. 

It's possible, but their exchange rate is very poor that, when I exchange with them my funds value is halved from the original price of foreign money value. I prefer exchanging with someone that is in need with PayPal funds and he gives me real value of dollars. With dollar, I can go to P2P marketplace to strike a deal with someone in my country that needs dollar to offer me funds in my local currency. That's why I takes time for me to exchange my PayPal, because I need better value for it. 

26 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It's possible, but their exchange rate is very poor that, when I exchange with them my funds value is halved from the original price of foreign money value. I prefer exchanging with someone that is in need with PayPal funds and he gives me real value of dollars. With dollar, I can go to P2P marketplace to strike a deal with someone in my country that needs dollar to offer me funds in my local currency. That's why I takes time for me to exchange my PayPal, because I need better value for it. 

You already know ways to actually get your money, why are you still been delaying in getting it done so you can get the PC ASAP?