Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
The Overseer

An old game you enjoyed and you'd like remade?

I would say mega man because when I was a kid I loved that game and would sit for hours and hours at a time playing it. But they've already made re masters not too sure about new ones though. So its a no to mega man so my second choice is MW2.

Daikatana. I really think it had a lot of ideas that were ahead of its time. I would love to see it remade with a modern engine and with better graphics and improved AI.

Mount & Blade: Warband is a great game for me. They are working on Mount & Blade: Bannerlord II for years now and I'm pretty sure Grand Theft Auto VI will get released before Bannerlord II.

Metal Gear Solid 3. It's not forgotten for sure but it has so many amazing characters that would benefit from the recent technology in graphics. Can't see that happening though and it breaks my heart 😕

12 hours ago, DylanC said:

A remake of the original Silent Hill or perhaps a new Aliens Vs Predator. 

I agree. A new AVP game would be awesome. We haven't had one since 2010's AVP.

Grand Theft Auto Five. I'd like to see it completely remade with new vehicles, weapons and finally a new location. Doubt this will happen anytime soon. GTA 5 has been released since 2013, the whole monetary system is corrupt as hackers and modders keep doing money drops which means no one is rich or poor.

14 minutes ago, xXInfectedXx said:

Grand Theft Auto Five. I'd like to see it completely remade with new vehicles, weapons and finally a new location. Doubt this will happen anytime soon. GTA 5 has been released since 2013, the whole monetary system is corrupt as hackers and modders keep doing money drops which means no one is rich or poor.

GTA V is an old game now?

3 minutes ago, Alyxx said:

GTA V is an old game now?

Nearly 6 years since the initial release. In the next 4 years, it would be nice to see version six released. It's easy to get bored in the game especially when you accomplished everything financially and in terms of missions. That's just my opinion, we are all entitled to one. 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

I'd say Castlevania Symphony of the night. The story was very interesting and the characters were very interesting - especially Alucard because he was the main antagonist's son(Dracula) and Alucard had all his powers without having his weaknesses.

I suppose if the game like say Devil may cry old release or the darksiders if gets remade, it'd be surely fun with all new graphics. 

Astynax, Blaster Master, and Legacy Of The Wizard. All 3 are NES games, and all are absolute favorites of mine since I was a child. That’s more than 30 years.