Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
The Overseer

An old game you enjoyed and you'd like remade?

I wonder if we can see something good in the bioshock and maybe some older horror games. Kind of crossover of two worlds. 

I would love to see a remake of Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura, but only if it were done right. Considering the fact that the game wasn't extremely commercially successful in the first place, though, it probably won't happen. Despite all of the bugs, it had the most elegant and in-depth story I've ever seen in a game.

My first thought is Car Battler Joe, but it wasn't really that well known even when it was a new game to play, from what I'm aware. It's sad, because it was a really good game... And me saying that about a game about racing and battling is pretty rare.

I wouldnt mind a Diddy Kong Racing remaster, or one of those Looney Tunes racing games. We need more kart racing games, damnit.

I don't exactly know the name of the game. But it was a game where sonic was riding like a hoverboard and racing other different characters. Even though I wasn't the best at it, I loved that game.