Register Now
MegaphoneStallone

Were you bullied in school?

I've seen this topic come up - along with the stereotype that a lot of people on forums got bullied, or are a bit socially weird (totally untrue, I will say.)

Personally I wasn't bullied. Unfortunately, I will say I was maybe among the bullies - which looking back fills my school days with some regrets and really kind of sucks...

That said, the few kids I targeted have forgiven and while I still think they're weird and a bit dweeby. I now see them as good and functional people trying their best. When I'm back in my home town to visit, if I see them I'll stop and have a chat.

20 hours ago, MegaphoneStallone said:

Wow yeah. That's kind of worse.
A friend of mine, I have been friends with (and still) since we were basically toddlers went to a different school and wound up (for some reason) being bullied into home-schooling. 😞

Yeah man I feel you. Hopefully next generations will get a better education which I hope will prevent this kind of behaviours.

Yes, unfortunately I was. Verbally and physically by the same kids all through high school. I kept informing the teacher and the tutors didn't believe me.

I had to secretly film them when they were harassing me for evidence. It ruined my school years and I ended up with depression / anxiety as a result. 

From the first day of Kindergarten. I wasn't just bullied I was tortured. And it wasn't just the students. The teachers got in on it too. I changed school districts between 7th and 8th grade, hoping for a fresh start. It didn't help at all. To top it off, by that time the beatings I was getting at home made me mean as hell, and I beat the complete shit out of a lot of kids and actually came close to killing one. But when I warned him that his family would get it worse if my name came out, he kept silent. But the bullying got worse. Finally I dropped out early in my junior year. I could take no more. I vowed to never return to that town again. And for the last 20 years I've kept that vow.

One thing that I don't know how it got started was someone started a rumor that I was going to open fire at graduation and had bombs set up at prom. Due to that, I couldn't take a shit without a fucking cop following me. The day of prom, I thought prom was still 2 weeks away. I had no plans to go anyway, but here comes the god damn cops, asking me questions that I eventually told them to fuck off about. I heard there were undercover ARMED cops stationed all over the gym and outside the school at graduation. I wasn't within an hour of the town. They were still there. It's been 20 years and I still get looks when I'm in the general area. Meaning within 10 miles.

I've been misanthropic my entire life, but I have a special hatred for that town. If any one of them was burning I would throw a bucket of gas on them. If they were drowning, I would throw a bucket of water on them. If they were being crushed, I would throw a cement block on them.

On 11/3/2018 at 11:45 PM, o-o said:

Nope, thank god I did not. But seen some mates who were.

Did you stand up for your friends or go inform a professional to bring justice? Is your buddy okay?

I've never really understood why bullies bully. Very strange behaviour. 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

I was never bullied in school because even though I was skinny, I was ridiculously strong plus I knew how to fight and had a pretty vicious temper on top of that so most people knew better than to provoke me. Funny enough, a few of my teachers growing up commented that I had the temperament of a wild tiger lol.

Edited by killamch89

I was never bullied, but I did sometimes have a few issues with people towards the end of my school years.

It was always for silly reasons as well. I used to get along with those people for years until a rumour went around and it all kicked off from there. Luckily I don't see those people anymore and don't have to worry about any of that anymore. 

I had a huge build up to my teenage years. If anyone would do the bullying it would be me. But I never did that nor did I experience it. I attended a private school, so bullying was almost nonexistent. 

I was actually bullied in school to some extent until I was able to make my own friends. I can tell you that it was one of the most horrible experience that I had during my time in school and I wouldn't want to see anyone to pass through the same thing I did. 

On 3/31/2024 at 4:41 AM, Heatman said:

I was actually bullied in school to some extent until I was able to make my own friends. I can tell you that it was one of the most horrible experience that I had during my time in school and I wouldn't want to see anyone to pass through the same thing I did. 

I used to have to take up for kids getting bullied in school all the time. It's why you should teach your kids self defense so that they can protect themselves at school. My parents used to tell me that if someone hit me unprovoked, I should kick their ass so that's what I used to do.