Register Now
DylanC

Classic games from your youth that everyone has forgotten about?

1 minute ago, skyfire said:

Castlevania is kind of ignored by todays gamers mostly.. I mean it deserves some push considering the series on neflix should have helped it. 

I'd have to disagree with that.  Castlevainia isn't being ignored by modern gamers, far from it.  In fact I believe that there is a ton of demand for a new Casastlevainia game.  The problem is FucKonami doesn't care and is just sitting on it like they are doing with most of their IP's.

57 minutes ago, AndreiMirfi said:

I consider it a classic game: Agar.io

Me and my classmates were so obsessed back in 2017. We would make championships with prizes like video games, snacks, candy etc.

I'm familiar with it, but didn't play it much myself. That's cool that you made tournaments/championship events and stuff. That sounds like fun. 

A classic game I think people kind of forget, is RoboWarrior for the NES. I remember getting it from a thrift store when I was a kid, and I remember loving the cover art. I never played it for too long, as I couldn't get very far. It was kind of like bomberman, in that you needed to clear a path to get through the level and you have to use bombs to clear said path. But, there are enemies who are in your way and I thin some that can go through obstacles to get to you. idk, I need to replay it soon. 

OIP.o4s52iKjlUgvnbMqgeoztwHaKJ?pid=Api&rs=1robo-warrior-03.pngrobowarrior-(2).pngrobowarrior-(4).png

Crash Bandicoot, Jack and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank are classic games that nobody seems to remember that well. I can also bring up the Jet Moto and Wipeout series from the original PlayStation. These were very good games back in the days but you hardly hear about them. ( I already know about the new Ratchet and Clank game for PS5 but besides that, you hardly hear anything about it anymore)

18 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Crash Bandicoot, Jack and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank are classic games that nobody seems to remember that well. I can also bring up the Jet Moto and Wipeout series from the original PlayStation. These were very good games back in the days but you hardly hear about them. ( I already know about the new Ratchet and Clank game for PS5 but besides that, you hardly hear anything about it anymore)

Well I agree with Jak and Daxter, and somewhat on Ratchet and Clank, but Crash Bandicoot kind of had a resurgence recently. So I don't know if I'd count it. Jet Moto and Wipeout I agree with, because I don't think we'd had any recent ones. 

7 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Tak And The Power Of Juju is one that most everyone seems to have forgotten about as well. It was a bit goofy, but still a lot of fun.

Yeah that one seems quite forgotten. I sadly never played it, but at the time or release, I remember it being quite popular. 

12 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Tak And The Power Of Juju is one that most everyone seems to have forgotten about as well. It was a bit goofy, but still a lot of fun.

I totally forgot about it - I can't lie. Another goofy one is Parappa the rapper on the original PlayStation as well.