Register Now
StaceyPowers

Oldest console you own?

On 3/8/2022 at 8:18 PM, Boblee said:

My friend still plays on Nintendo 64. The day that I got to find out, I was really shocked so much that I couldn't believe. 

As long as the gaming device is still working, why won't I play on it? My Playstation 2 is still active and running and I play my favorite games there.

1 hour ago, Knight Barida said:

As long as the gaming device is still working, why won't I play on it? My Playstation 2 is still active and running and I play my favorite games there.

For playing on Playstation 2 which just clocked 22 years in making is a great honor in the history of the console. 

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Is a honor indeed, we look up to more milestone in the console. I believe PS2 wouldn't disappear completely in the next 20 years. 

With the number of awesome games that are available to be played on the console, it's definitely going to be here for a long time. 

On 3/15/2022 at 9:50 AM, Knight Barida said:

I really wish that my Playstation 2 is still available for me to still play because I really enjoyed it that time so much. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

With the number of awesome games that are available to be played on the console, it's definitely going to be here for a long time. 

Yes, it should be here for as long as gamers wants it. It's still a quality console, I never forgot how amazing it was. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I still very much believe that the Atari 2600 which I took from my Uncle is definitely going to be the old that I'm going to have in a long time. 

It's actually been ages since I have laid my hands on any Atari 2600. It's one platform that raved a lot back then. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's actually been ages since I have laid my hands on any Atari 2600. It's one platform that raved a lot back then. 

I'm definitely going to keep enjoying Atari 2600 that I took from my Uncle. He's even asked for it but I ain't giving him back 😂

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The console on my mind which I can afford somewhat is PS4, I can't afford PS5 at the moment, unless it is available and price set at $350. 

You can check out Playstation 5 on their home page Playstation.com where it's put for sale at $500. But you can't get it now as it's not available. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

You can check out Playstation 5 on their home page Playstation.com where it's put for sale at $500. But you can't get it now as it's not available. 

If they can make the Playstation 5 console readily available, I believe that they would have a lot of sales to process on their end. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

I checked it and I saw the ad there which peaks at $500, I'll wait untill it becomes readily available.