Register Now
StaceyPowers

Oldest console you own?

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

If PS5 becomes available once again, it means, I'll definitely get it by then, even if I don't sell my PS4 console. 

I just want to point out you don't have to add the word "console" whenever you say PS4, Xbox One or whatever. We're not going to misread it and mistakenly think you're talking about a sandwich or something.

23 minutes ago, Shagger said:

I just want to point out you don't have to add the word "console" whenever you say PS4, Xbox One or whatever. We're not going to misread it and mistakenly think you're talking about a sandwich or something.

Lol, I got you, it's been used to me for a long time now, but noted. 

8 hours ago, Shagger said:

I'm hiding under my bed 🛏 already 😂. You're quite funny mate. 

tenor.gif

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I checked it and I saw the ad there which peaks at $500, I'll wait untill it becomes readily available. 

Yeah, since you're planning to on getting Playstation 4, why not add it a little bit funds and get PS5. It's definitely better in my opinion. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, since you're planning to on getting Playstation 4, why not add it a little bit funds and get PS5. It's definitely better in my opinion. 

With $200-$250 I can secure a better PS4, but PS5 will require me getting $500 to spend for it. Which is double of the budget of PS4, it's kinda high. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

With $200-$250 I can secure a better PS4, but PS5 will require me getting $500 to spend for it. Which is double of the budget of PS4, it's kinda high. 

You're already working on getting PC by next month. I think that you should stick to that for now alright. It's going to be better. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

You're already working on getting PC by next month. I think that you should stick to that for now alright. It's going to be better. 

I know, but I can still get the two at once, it depends on how much I can save up overall next month. I already have up to $200 from my savings, maybe from now to mid next month, I can get additional $300, which is enough to get me both PS4 and a Lenovo laptop. 

If the option of PC on your mind, $500 is enough to get you both the PC and a PS4 too. When I bought my PS4 it was $250, if I exchanged it from a local currency to USD. Now that PS5 is around, such price will definitely go down for the version I bought. 

3 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

If the option of PC on your mind, $500 is enough to get you both the PC and a PS4 too.

On what planet?  There is no way you could get a them both for price, I doubt you would even a sub-par gaming PC on it's own.

5 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

On what planet?  There is no way you could get a them both for price, I doubt you would even a sub-par gaming PC on it's own.

Check the price of the laptop Justin11 wants to buy at eBay and also the price of PS4 too. You'll understand exactly what I mean. 

The user member mentioned on buying a Lenovo Ideapad 14-15' seize PC. Check for the price at eBay, and the price of a fairly used PS4 too there. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

8 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

He's definitely planning on stealing it because if it's buying them, it's definitely going to impossible to pull that off at all. 

On 3/20/2022 at 3:11 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Check the price of the laptop Justin11 wants to buy at eBay and also the price of PS4 too. You'll understand exactly what I mean. 

The user member mentioned on buying a Lenovo Ideapad 14-15' seize PC. Check for the price at eBay, and the price of a fairly used PS4 too there. 

If it's not a new product, then there is a possibility that you might get it cheaper but I would advise caution. 

On 3/20/2022 at 3:11 PM, Head_Hunter said:

You can virtually get anything fairly used on ebay and if you're lucky, it would be in a good working condition. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

You can virtually get anything fairly used on ebay and if you're lucky, it would be in a good working condition. 

It's the quality of the products being sold that's the major issue. I got notifications today about products that have free shipping on eBay this morning but I ain't interested in any of them.