Register Now
StaceyPowers

Oldest console you own?

5 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

The price increases is not worth it sometimes. Take a look at the world economy and you will realize that many are looking for better deals.

Exactly, it isn't easy at all for human survival especially in this period of Covid, inflation at the highest level, which has slashed down my savings to almost zero. 

On 3/6/2022 at 11:35 AM, Yaramaki said:

It's also one of the reasons why they should have delayed next gen consoles for a year orso to have more stock when the consoles launched.

Stores should have handled the selling of consoles better and limited it to one per customer, deleting orders from people who bought more then one would also kinda helped.

I don't know it's what they want us to believe i guess, for all i care they are out of screws or somthing, everithing is delayed pretty much and it's all covid's fault. I'm still waiting on a goddamn cough and it's 6 months since i've ordered it, the only explination  i get -> covid delayed everithing. 

I don't think it's a stock issue, but more of a scalper issue. I don't know how they didn't figure out a way to solve this faster, but they are failing at stopping it. It feels like each generation is going to go like this, resulting in more stock shortages because tools gotta buy it all up as fast as they can. 

Oddly enough, Microsoft, sony and Nintendo are having some of their best years because of the pandemic. The gaming industry, if anything, benefitted from the pandemic. 

9 minutes ago, Boblee said:

My friend still plays on Nintendo 64. The day that I got to find out, I was really shocked so much that I couldn't believe. 

lol why? I still have my N64 and hook it up from time to time to play. Same with my NES, SNES, and whatever other consoles I have lying around. I'm guessing you're pretty young if you found seeing someone play an N64 unbelievable. 😄 But I guess it would make sense if you happen to be young. 

Just now, Kane99 said:

lol why? I still have my N64 and hook it up from time to time to play. Same with my NES, SNES, and whatever other consoles I have lying around. I'm guessing you're pretty young if you found seeing someone play an N64 unbelievable. 😄 But I guess it would make sense if you happen to be young. 

I'm in my late 30's right now. Not that young 😂

14 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, it is better to earn something than having your earnings slashed down to zero. I sympathize with those who were deeply affected by covid 19. 

It's really a shame that the entire world is suffering and still in a lot of hardship as a result of the pandemic of coronavirus. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's really a shame that the entire world is suffering and still in a lot of hardship as a result of the pandemic of coronavirus. 

I'm only hoping for things to get back to normal so that I can easily get my hands on PlayStation 5. It would feel so good. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

There are so many gamers that are watching and waiting for the availability of PlayStation 5. I'm waiting for it as well. 

I wouldn't lie, my mind is there, I just want to have time playing PS5 anytime soon. But due to its high cost and low availability, it wouldn't work out shortly for me. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their is no one who loves gaming, that wouldn't cherish having PS5. 

If you are asked to make a new choice from any of the old generation consoles, which one are you going to pick? 

On 3/10/2022 at 11:56 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Yes of course, that's the kind of console on everyone's lips. I will cherish it if ever I own PS5 this year 2022. 

I'm looking at getting another older console to add to my collection so far but I don't really know what do go for. Any suggestions? 

33 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I'm looking at getting another older console to add to my collection so far but I don't really know what do go for. Any suggestions? 

Do you have any particular brand that you are looking at or is it just any random old console that you are looking at?