Register Now
StaceyPowers

Oldest console you own?

17 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

I didn't know where I dropped my Sega when I moved to a new city. My focus was on ensuring I moved out with my two cats and a dog.

You then had your cats and dog do play with them 😂. 

It's still a win win for you. 

5 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

Pretty sure Sony is doing their best to ship out as many consoles as they possibly can. I always heard their is a shortage of certain chips so if you they don't have have those they can't manufactor their consoles at full capacity. 

Many businesses went through hard times or even went bankrupt because they were forced to sell online and diden't have a clue how to go about it. 

From personal experience i make about 250 euro a month less since the pandemic. While not the end of the world, it's maybe a sign i need to start looking for a job elsewhere. 

How did the chips started missing immediately after the covid? They tell us what they want us to hear while keeping the key details away from us.

37 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

How did the chips started missing immediately after the covid? They tell us what they want us to hear while keeping the key details away from us.

It's actually why I don't really believe them with that sort of information because it doesn't add up very much well in my eyes. 

1 minute ago, Boblee said:

It's actually why I don't really believe them with that sort of information because it doesn't add up very much well in my eyes. 

That's the same feeling here. I don't think its a great story to believe. If you look out, you will notice that people ain't complaining about the price, but availability. 

28 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

That's the same feeling here. I don't think its a great story to believe. If you look out, you will notice that people ain't complaining about the price, but availability. 

It's also one of the reasons why they should have delayed next gen consoles for a year orso to have more stock when the consoles launched.

Stores should have handled the selling of consoles better and limited it to one per customer, deleting orders from people who bought more then one would also kinda helped.

1 hour ago, Knight Barida said:

I don't know it's what they want us to believe i guess, for all i care they are out of screws or somthing, everithing is delayed pretty much and it's all covid's fault. I'm still waiting on a goddamn cough and it's 6 months since i've ordered it, the only explination  i get -> covid delayed everithing. 

On 3/6/2022 at 12:16 AM, Knight Barida said:

The Covid era affected a lot of things, but I have my doubts when it comes to why Sony is behaving this way with the production of PS5.

It's quite sad to see limited PS5 console releases. Let's see how it goes in the future, if their will be more releases of the console. 

Edited by Justin11

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's quite sad to see limited PS5 console releases. Let's see how it goes in the future, if their will be more releases of the console. 

There is going to be more releases of the console, but don't expect the price to drop for any reason. 

13 hours ago, Yaramaki said:

It's also one of the reasons why they should have delayed next gen consoles for a year orso to have more stock when the consoles launched.

Stores should have handled the selling of consoles better and limited it to one per customer, deleting orders from people who bought more then one would also kinda helped.

I don't know it's what they want us to believe i guess, for all i care they are out of screws or somthing, everithing is delayed pretty much and it's all covid's fault. I'm still waiting on a goddamn cough and it's 6 months since i've ordered it, the only explination  i get -> covid delayed everithing. 

Paying for a product and not getting it can be frustrating.  I contributed with my brother to make payments 4 months ago and we've not heard anything since then.

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's devastating indeed for the negative things caused by Covid 19. It's a pity too you earn less since covid 19 started. Maybe you should look elsewhere, get another strategy to climb up the ladder with earnings. 

For someone who earns less is better than someone who doesn't earn at all. There are some people who lost their jobs till today. 

9 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

There is going to be more releases of the console, but don't expect the price to drop for any reason. 

It's definitely not going to be about the price of the consoles but how long it's going to for them to get it back available. 

16 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

If the console's supply is increased, definitely it will affect it's price, and making it to balance with the demand. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If the console's supply is increased, definitely it will affect it's price, and making it to balance with the demand. 

The price increases is not worth it sometimes. Take a look at the world economy and you will realize that many are looking for better deals.

On 3/7/2022 at 8:33 AM, Heatman said:

For someone who earns less is better than someone who doesn't earn at all. There are some people who lost their jobs till today. 

Yes, it is better to earn something than having your earnings slashed down to zero. I sympathize with those who were deeply affected by covid 19.