Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

10 hours ago, DeadGhost77 said:

I adore the open world system it has. Truthfully it's one of my current favorites haha. Just enough plot and action and adventure to keep me truly entertained. I havent finished it yet, but I shouldnt be too far off from the ending.

The freedom that comes with open world games is what makes it that interesting for those that are into it. With vast map to explore and play as you see fit. 

5 hours ago, Oblivion Knight said:

I've been dabbling with a game called Tembo The Badass Elephant on PS4.

It's made by Game Freak (the company that developed the Pokémon games).. It's ok I guess, nothing to write home about though despite the awesome title.

With only seeing that this game is on Sega console it's making me fall in love with it immediately because Sega is one of my favourite consoles  back then.

6 hours ago, onii chan said:

hmm the last game i played would have to be tetris on my laptop XD its either that or connect 4 online XD 

Tetris is too easy a video game for me to enjoy that well. I think I only played it once in my life. 

On 11/27/2021 at 2:42 PM, Boblee said:

Battled the AI in Deus Ex Machina today and it felt really good. I think it's been 4 months I played the game. 

Welcome back to playing Deus Ex once again..I believe your return is a happy one around the game as you're getting your combat successful around AI fighters. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Welcome back to playing Deus Ex once again..I believe your return is a happy one around the game as you're getting your combat successful around AI fighters. 

Even though I have been off playing the game for a while, I was still very sharp with my targeting and shooting.