Jump to content
Register Now
The Blackangel

I'm gonna pop my cherry

Recommended Posts

On 3/7/2020 at 7:47 PM, The Blackangel said:

SKYRIM IS A PIECE OF SHIT!!!

Can someone please explain to me why all of a sudden out of the blue I lost control of my character, and the screen started rotating and pulsing in and out of focus? I know I’m not dead because I’m at full health. My stamina is fine, and I’m not fighting anything. And the guy I escaped with is still talking to me.

This game fucking sucks.

Never really liked it myself, although that was an interesting title you chose for the conversation. 😛  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2020 at 6:32 PM, MeowsePad said:

Wait, they have Skyrim for consoles? I didn't even realize that.

 

Your kidding right?  It's been on consoles since day one!  How could you have possibly not realised that?  There even exist numerous memes and jokes about the sheer number of platforms that the game has been released and re-released on like...

 

On 3/17/2020 at 1:37 PM, kingpotato said:

You can even play Skyrim on Amazon's Alexa 😆

 

...Ok, Is that legit?  I thought it was a joke that Amazon and Bethesda made for E3 on the expense on how many times it's been re-released.

 

3 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I switched systems for the game. I doubt I’ll play it on PS3 again. Now I’m playing it on Switch.

 

I hope that does (and it should) work better for you.  From what I've read the Switch version still has the usual minor hic ups that exist in every port like floating NPC's and some audio issues but most of the truly game breaking bugs have been ironed out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

I hope that does (and it should) work better for you.  From what I've read the Switch version still has the usual minor hic ups that exist in every port like floating NPC's and some audio issues but most of the truly game breaking bugs have been ironed out.

I know that I had to deal with broken game the first time around. The whole reason I got it on Switch is because it's a newer system and to me that should have meant that they had time to fix a lot of the bugs and blowouts that the early releases had. Also it's kinda nice to have it portable.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2020 at 10:27 PM, Crazycrab said:

Your kidding right?  It's been on consoles since day one!  How could you have possibly not realised that?  There even exist numerous memes and jokes about the sheer number of platforms that the game has been released and re-released on like...

I don't pay much attention to other platforms. I only know about it if it's on PC for the most part. #pcmasterrace

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MeowsePad said:

I don't pay much attention to other platforms. I only know about it if it's on PC for the most part. #pcmasterrace

 

You have conclusively proved (at least in part) the proplem with everyone who uses that pathetic hashtag.  They are some of the bias, ignorant and arrogant fanboys on the internet and see their shite everywhere.  The are abusuve, insulting and constantly lie through their teeth about PC and consoles in attempts to prove their absolute nonsense.  Not to mention the "joke" is a parody of a fascist regime responsible for the deaths of millions.

 

Before you go off on a tirade calling me "Console Peasant", I game primarily on a custom built water-cooled PC with a 1080ti and a 1440p 144Hz GSnyc monitor and I I've forgotten more about PC technology than most of the posers on that reddit page will ever even know, and I don't even consider myself an expert.

My apologies everyone especially @The Blackangel.  I don't want your topic to go off the rails but "PCMaster Race" is a trigger for me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2020 at 8:27 PM, Crazycrab said:

 

...Ok, Is that legit?  I thought it was a joke that Amazon and Bethesda made for E3 on the expense on how many times it's been re-released.

Yes its actually real xD, you can play it on Alexa echo, but its more like dungeons and dragons version, dont expect the actual game on it

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Is it worth playing? Have they gotten the bugs out for the ps4 version? 

 

It's not perfect, but it is a hell of a lot better. I'd say it's, at the very least, stable. Of course, there's still no better version of the game than a heavily modded version on PC, with the XB1 second because that version is also a little more mod friendly than the PS4 version.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...