Register Now
Dead2009

Favorite Kart Racing Game

If you've played one kart game, you've probably played them all...or in some cases, you havent. If the former is the case, which was your favorite? Which one did you like the least? 

My favorites are Mario Kart, Sonic Racing and Crash Team Racing.

In all honesty, if memory serves me correctly, the only ones I have played are Mario Kart. If I can choose from those then I would have to say Mario Kart Wii would be my favorite. Which is weird because I hated the Wii. Prior to that Mario Kart 64 would be the one for me.

10 hours ago, Family sedan said:

Does Lego Racers count?

That takes me back to the n64, I liked the premise of the game, being able to build your own car but at the end they all looked very generic. A remastered version of this game would be cool.

With all fairness, if my experiences serves me right, the only games I've ever played are Mario Kart and this was on the Wii. Mario Kart is by far, my favourite Kart Game. It's a classic and it's simplicity is superb. This video game brings back good, old gaming memories 🙂

Mario Kart, by far and easily. The rest are just trying to follow in Mario Kart’s direction but are just nowhere near the same level. I haven’t played Mario Kart in a long time, would love to play just for the nostalgia.

On 6/16/2020 at 7:53 AM, killamch89 said:

Mario Kart and Crash Bandicoot racing but mainly Mario Kart for me. I mean it's a timeless classic.

I think in fact kart raindboy road racing mashup games from japan should count, we mostly see them in Japanse version.