Register Now
MaverickJaxson

What's the best gaming deal you've ever gotten??

Shouldn't count free titles except if there's something particular or unique about how you get it free.  Special circumstances for getting the deal are best,  but any truly amazing savings will satisfy. How much did you end up paying, and from which store did you buy the products and services? Please tell us your total savings  and the story behind how you managed to grab such a superb offer. 

That's a good question. The best gaming deal I remember getting was like 5 or 10 years ago. I went to a garage sale at a family friends house, and got a couple SNES games (The Legend of Zelda: The link to the past) and forgot the rest. Got a couple SNES controllers and a few other games, all for like $10. I probably could have gotten an N64 and a few other NES games, but I didn't jump for it as I didn't have much more cash on me at the time. 

I always find awesome deals in the PS4 digital store especially when they go on sale. Just yesterday I bought FIFA 20 for only $15. I got 70% off that game. The PS4 digital store should have sales more often.

I got for 1$  a hundred games. All cracked on a CD I dunno how or why, but I got it and it was the best. It was mostly old games that I have a hard time now remembering but it was still a great deal, and in the days of no internet it was so good(not that internet didn't exist but it just didn't get to my country).

33 minutes ago, Shole said:

I got for 1$  a hundred games. All cracked on a CD I dunno how or why, but I got it and it was the best. It was mostly old games that I have a hard time now remembering but it was still a great deal, and in the days of no internet it was so good(not that internet didn't exist but it just didn't get to my country).

Getting a game for just $1 is a complete steal from my point of view. I'd be very open to getting such opportunities as long as it's not shit game. 

20 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Getting a game for just $1 is a complete steal from my point of view. I'd be very open to getting such opportunities as long as it's not shit game. 

You win some you lose some. Mostly nowadays you lose lol. AS i didn't find any game yet for 1$ that was good except AmongUS

18 minutes ago, Shole said:

You win some you lose some. Mostly nowadays you lose lol. AS i didn't find any game yet for 1$ that was good except AmongUS

It's actually how it's supposed to be because if you keep wining 24/7/365, then it becomes very suspicious like an inside job. 

Well, almost 80% of my game that I purchase are used ones. So I get them at halved of the original price. So, that's obviously a good deal for me. And after completing the games I sell it 30% of the price and the cycle goes on and on. 😆