Register Now
Spikey

How many controllers?

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

If I should calculate all my consoles that I used to have and its controllers, it would be 4 for my Sega, 3 for PS1, 3 for PS2, 4 for PS3 and 6 for PS4. 

You should just start selling controllers on fairly used specs especially the Playstation ones because you sure do have enough to spare. 

On 10/23/2021 at 6:00 PM, Heatman said:

You should just start selling controllers on fairly used specs especially the Playstation ones because you sure do have enough to spare. 

It's possible mate. Most people here don't really give into purchasing of second hand fairly used game products or hardwares. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their are some useful fairly used controllers that are made quality, you can buy and use it for years. I usually come across many at my residential area game store. 

I'm not really a big fan of any kind of fairly used products, be it for games or any other thing. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm not really a big fan of any kind of fairly used products, be it for games or any other thing. 

I understand your point, and every one has choice and you've made a choice best pleasing to you. I love buying fairly used CDs at times in order to reduce the price of the video game. 

On 10/23/2021 at 10:30 PM, Heatman said:

And I would guess at this moment the prices are on a rise. So selling controller at this time mein fetch baithe profit. At this moment I am having two controllers, and one broken controller to its working fine.

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

And I would guess at this moment the prices are on a rise. So selling controller at this time mein fetch baithe profit. At this moment I am having two controllers, and one broken controller to its working fine.

I was able win 2 PS4 controller from one promo that I took part in. It was a raffle draw promotion and I just got lucky. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

I was able win 2 PS4 controller from one promo that I took part in. It was a raffle draw promotion and I just got lucky. 

I have never been lucky with all manner of raffles all my life. I have even gone to the extent of playing some sort of raffle with $300 and still ended up wining anything. 

On 10/29/2021 at 6:49 PM, Boblee said:

I have never been lucky with all manner of raffles all my life. I have even gone to the extent of playing some sort of raffle with $300 and still ended up wining anything. 

Seriously, that's being penny wise and pound foolish. The $300 could easily purchase any controller that you want unless it wasn't a controller you're looking at. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, that's being penny wise and pound foolish. The $300 could easily purchase any controller that you want unless it wasn't a controller you're looking at. 

Seriously, I think I was lost at how the whole thing was done and didn't take note of the amount of money I'm losing already till it was already too late. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, I think I was lost at how the whole thing was done and didn't take note of the amount of money I'm losing already till it was already too late. 

That's really a sad experience with how it all transpired. I'm not sure if I would be able to sleep well that night it happened.